Machinist Level

EL Picos

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awwww, how nice of you to want to give me you're old pacifier, but like I tell all the little children, no thank you, now run on home, I think I hear your momma calling you!!
You would be more productive with that in your big mouth 🤣

realkingcobra

Silver Member
You would be more productive with that in your big mouth 🤣
Come on man, can't you be productive to this thread, or do all you care about is trying to f#%k with me? What is your problem?? If you have something to add to this thread, then do it, or stop posting, OK?

EL Picos

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Come on man, can't you be productive to this thread, or do all you care about is trying to f#%k with me? What is your problem?? If you have something to add to this thread, then do it, or stop posting, OK?
Just answered your shit, if you can't understand that, I'm not really surprised of that.

EL Picos

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yesterday you said, I will forget you, but you did not, do that and i will do same.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Wow, what is that, about 4 pages now of 2 guys whipping them out to see who's is bigger??? Do we have winner yet???

P.S. just because a troll baits it doesn't mean that you have to take that bait.
Hmmmm, so I guess YOU are adding something meaning full to this thread I take it, or just like throwing your bs in as well, so which one is it?

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
starret = overpriced, these do the same, i have a few

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member

Does anyone use Master Precision Levels for pool table work ?

Dave

EL Picos

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If they are easy to calibrate they certainly would be good, very accurate level vial and solid iron ground rectified body, the bad side is that you need to be just above to see correctly the vial.

gazman100

Brunswick Gold Crowns - Qld Australia
Silver Member

I had one of these.
The corners of the base were slightly higher at all four ends where they had cut the level to size.
It was a nightmare to calibrate.
It did end up working ok however I ended up getting rid of it and bought a Starrett.

Last edited:

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Here's the problem. An 8" Sterrett reads at .005 per foot, slate is ground to within .0010, and you want to try and use a level that reads to within .0002....good luck with that, you'll never get past the grinding marks on the slates, let alone level a slate with in an hour of you're lucky!!!

EL Picos

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All these kind of level have 10 arc/second level vial and that represant .000625/12 inch, i'm sure you can work with that easily.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Hmmmm, so I guess YOU are adding something meaning full to this thread I take it, or just like throwing your bs in as well, so which one is it?
I figured for the first time in the last 10 years since I have been here that I throw some opinion out for everyone, I mean cmon, 4 pages of bickering??? If you guys are so attracted to each other swipe right or whatever they do on dating sites and take it somewhere else.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Does the job good enough for a home bar table and Carom table, that's all I need it to do.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I figured for the first time in the last 10 years since I have been here that I throw some opinion out for everyone, I mean cmon, 4 pages of bickering??? If you guys are so attracted to each other swipe right or whatever they do on dating sites and take it somewhere else.
This has been a problem on AZB, letting instigators continue to do their thing, way to long!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Does the job good enough for a home bar table and Carom table, that's all I need it to do.
Thats what I'm trying to tell you. With readings in the .0002 range, you have no idea if you're reading the changing thickness in the cloth, the dirt build up under it, or the actual level of the frame of the table, or even the grind of the slate.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Thats what I'm trying to tell you. With readings in the .0002 range, you have no idea if you're reading the changing thickness in the cloth, the dirt build up under it, or the actual level of the frame of the table, or even the grind of the slate.
The slate on a pool table can not be leveled to perfection, unless its ground flat to perfection first, and they're not. The best you can do is get the slate as level as you can bend and flex it to conform to level, on an average level reading, and if you can get the slate to with in .005 everywhere, that's perfect, balls will never roll off, because the cloth fills in the lows in-between the grind marks and imperfections in the slates.