MAGIC CHALK - NEW GOLD LABEL now available

bob b.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
LOL. Did you read the info on the page? Says: updated info?

Has Magic Chalk being the BEST tested!

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
LOL. Did you read the info on the page? Says: updated info?

Has Magic Chalk being the BEST tested!

Thanks Bob. Of course, after he rated it the best chalk, others quickly were upset, and then suddenly it didn't matter "what chalk" you used as long as you chalk after each shot. I found that amusing. As if all his testing really didn't matter. I guess it upset too many others in the "Chalk World"...

But, I don't recall Volkswagon throwing a hissy fit when JD Powers lists Lexus as the best vehicle every year ;)

dbgordie

Thread Killer!!
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to playing. Was given some silver cup with the table and cue set I purchased. Then I bought some Masters. I was researching different chalks and was going try Taom. No need now. I tried Magic Chalk instead. I received it two nights ago, and I couldn't be happier. Initially not as easy going on, but once the first application is applied, it becomes easy to get a full coating without any effort. It doesn't come off as easily, so less needed. Less mess, cleaner CB, cleaner felt, cleaner me.
Thanks, RJ. Not sure when I will need more, but when I do, your the man.

dbgordie
(AKA Noah Buddy)

RCLane

Cue Buyer Of What I Like
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Got the green chalk is here an I've played a evening of pool the other nite...THEREFORE, I must relay how much I love this magic chalk

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Got the green chalk is here an I've played a evening of pool the other nite...THEREFORE, I must relay how much I love this magic chalk

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thank you Sir. Glad you like it. I was a customer myself before I decided to become a Chalk Tzar :)

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Best chalk ever. Love it. I piece lasts me like 4 months so I am not sure how Magic Chalk really makes any money off of me.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Best chalk ever. Love it. I piece lasts me like 4 months so I am not sure how Magic Chalk really makes any money off of me.

We hope and pray that you:

1) lose your chalk
2) someone steals it
3) you tell a friend :)

DennisG

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ordered 4 cubes yesterday, didn't think to specify color until I just saw this post about green. Blue please! :)