Manning Cues?

rjkovich

I’ve been looking for Simonis 860HR in tournament blue. manningcues.com appears to have it in stock, just wondering if anybody has used this site and if it is legit. Please let me know thanks.

northdakotafats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve been looking for Simonis 860HR in tournament blue. manningcues.com appears to have it in stock, just wondering if anybody has used this site and if it is legit. Please let me know thanks.
I've used Manning a couple times. The only issue is the availability they have on their website isn't always acurate. I ordered something that said it was in stock but they called me and told me it wasn't.

raistlinsdragon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought a bk rush from them, fast shipping easy deal.

ACL

I only used them once for something I ended up returning (my fault, not theirs) and they were great. Very easy to deal with, quick response.

SKILLZELITE

Universality
Gold Member
Silver Member
@rjkovich
They are definitely legit, however they dont always update their stock.
Its best to call them directly to make sure the item in question is actually available.

Rocket354

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've used them many times and they've always been fantastic. But, like others, I once ordered something they said was in stock then later got a call and was told it would be a month or two before it was actually in stock.

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I brought a 9' Diamond Paragon with matching light, a Diamond dual ball polisher, 2 cue racks, a set of Centennials and a set of Aramith as well as a number of other items. I've communicated with Heath Manning a number of times. Can't compliment them highly enough.

Heath did tell me the last time we spoke that he was hiring a GM so he did not have to handle the communications as well as everything else. He added that I could call him directly any time, though.

His prices are great, too!

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've used them many times and always had a satisfactory transaction. Never any problems.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
like all the others
have bought from them many times
talked to heath many times
always a happy customer
highly recommended

CaptainBly

Registered
I have used them many times. Heath is a great guy and will usually respond to any questions personally. I would highly recommend them.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stocking items has still not recovered in some areas. I find it best to call and confirm they have an item in stock before I place an order. Amazon seems to have the best record for being accurate about items availability..

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Simmonis main factory flooded months ago. I called directly to the US distributor many times since...they haven't got any.

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
A Diamond table mechanic told me Heath Manning is Diamond's Customer Service.

Reactions: bbb
I’ve been looking for Simonis 860HR in tournament blue. manningcues.com appears to have it in stock, just wondering if anybody has used this site and if it is legit. Please let me know thanks.Delt with them
Used them a few times. They are legit, good customer service.