Matchroom Group and Pitch International Strike Global Partnership

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like the Matchroom train will keep on rolling at full speed with a "significant investment" from Pitch International.

Matchroom Sport President, Barry Hearn OBE said: “This unique partnership with Pitch International heralds a momentous day for Matchroom – and it lays the foundations for our future growth and success. For over 40 years we have changed the game beyond my wildest expectations. I am confident that now, with this significant investment, our family business will be propelled to greater heights as we bring the best talent together to deliver world class events and unrivalled entertainment to sports fans for many more years to come.”

As part of this historic agreement, Pitch International will acquire a minority stake holding in Matchroom Sport with the founding Hearn family retaining majority control.

Read all about it: https://matchroompool.com/news/matc...trikes-new-global-partnership-and-investment/

Picture-1.jpg

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looks like the Matchroom train will keep on rolling at full speed with a "significant investment" from Pitch International. ...
I recall another announcement a few years ago that a company had invested some money in Matchroom.

Reactions: JAM