Maybe more than 1/4 of the balls I miss would fall on a GC

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love having people over that are really use to a GC.

They about have a stroke before they adjust.

Not dissing GC, I'm a GC fan but, facts are facts.

I'm use to Bar tables with duct tape on the felt and Dead rails , can I come over and play some sets ? Lol

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love having people over that are really use to a GC.

They about have a stroke before they adjust.

Not dissing GC, I'm a GC fan but, facts are facts.

I'm use to Bar tables with duct tape on the felt and Dead rails , can I come over and play some sets ? Lol

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've watched pros play on some tables that are so tight, that even they could rarely break and run out very often.

To me, that is no fun to watch...much less play on similar tables.

It is pretty much a "given" that the "better" player will "usually" win, no matter how the table plays, but it is much more fun "drowning" someone when you can run pack, after pack, on them. Your opponent may be able to run packs, too, but, the "better" player should still prevail.

When tables are "opened up" a bit, games go faster, and you can play longer sets in the same amount of time...assuming you aren't playing a "pool scientist" who "slow plays", no matter what the circumstances are.

arcstats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds nice. My nearest pool hall has 9’ Diamond ProAm with 4 1/8” pockets. Now THAT is punishing. When I rattle a ball on it, my emotions take it as a win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anybody playing anything other than one pocket on that table must enjoy going through life in a disgusted state.