Member Survey: How would you rate yourself?

1 Pocket Ghost said:
Favorite game, the best game.....One Pocket

My Rating: I will play any woman Pro player even One Pocket for $1,000.00....:eek:

In the 5 years I've been a forum member here, this is my first 'woof' !

VIVIAN! JEANETTE! Someone is woofing at you. For your sake Ghost, I hope they don't read this.
 
Overall rating = I'm the average....C. enough to pass never enough to impress
Favorite game = Any pocket billiards game I find fun
Playing since = 1999
Cue = Mike Cochran, as soon as he mails it
 
Overall rating..... A wannabe:o
Fave game....snooker..although it's been so long I can't remember how to play, nor can I see that far anymore
Playing since..1976 (or before:D )
Cue...JW..since the early 80's
Turn ons/Turn offs......Creation/haters

td
 
jay helfert said:
VIVIAN! JEANETTE! Someone is woofing at you. For your sake Ghost, I hope they don't read this.

Hey, I'll play, I aint askeerd, it would be fun, win or lose....Let the Action Report set it up, it's got a hook...."Amateur semi-over-the-hill working stiff az forum member, against the Lady Pro !"

ps, I just hope Karen and Jasmine haven't learned One Pocket yet
 
SJDinPHX said:
That would be my rating....Z minus ! Jay, contemplating un-retiring. When you find time in your busy schedule (and robbing Fatboy), lets match up semi-sociable. I'll make the first offer.
How about we play,one hole, I give you 67 to 65, Race to 3, for a bunch of Franklin's. The rail should be fairly active (betting who is still upright, at the exciting ZZZZZZ climax) With your star power, TAR might be interested, ya think.

Dick
if either one of you plays safe this will be a long session, made about 80 balls yesterday took about 3 1/2 hours. i was kinda tired ! i don't know about jay, but you'll be tired too when you get to 200 balls.

ps. i know you're kidding.
me too, kinda
 
Last edited:
As For Me

Overall rating = D
Favorite game = 8 Ball
Playing since = 1975-1985. 2002 - Present
Cue = Bob Griffen
Turn-offs = Slow Tables
Turn-ons = Fast Pool Tables
 
inside_english said:
I guess that makes you a shortstop?

Really? I'm short (5'6") but never thought of myself as a shortstop or anything like that, I just love to play pool and sometimes I do it pretty well......sometimes.
 
1 Pocket Ghost said:
Hey, I'll play, I aint askeerd, it would be fun, win or lose....Let the Action Report set it up, it's got a hook...."Amateur semi-over-the-hill working stiff az forum member, against the Lady Pro !"

ps, I just hope Karen and Jasmine haven't learned One Pocket yet

I've heard Karen plays one-pocket quite well. And if her 9-ball CB control and shot-making translate at all into her one pocket game, she'd be very good at it.

I'm not saying you're not very good at it... but I wouldn't like to bet on an unknown player against her.

-Andrew
 
Tony Roberto said I was a Z player, so I'm going to stick with "Z"
 
Fart sniffer said:
Really? I'm short (5'6") but never thought of myself as a shortstop or anything like that, I just love to play pool and sometimes I do it pretty well......sometimes.
Well if I called the big guns A-players and you're a B- that would make you a shortstop according to the definition, right?...:)
 
inside_english said:
Well if I called the big guns A-players and you're a B- that would make you a shortstop according to the definition, right?...:)

Great point, never thought of it like that. I am bad at this self-evaluation stuff when it comes to pool, but I know I would rather under-rate myself and keep my trap shut than go the other route.
 
Overall rating = C
Favorite game = Straight pool
Playing since = 1980
Cue = in my sig line below
 
Overall rating = D+ average, peak at B- and drop to E- depending on what I ate
Favorite game = 8-Ball
Playing since = 2003
Cue = Sexy Carmeli Beast
Turn-offs/Turn-ons = Smoke/When the balls touch :o
 
Back
Top