Members around Eugene Oregon, or anywhere else in Western Oregon

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Anyone out there want to get together some time and hit some balls? I'll be up here for a while....brought my gumbo pot with me too lol

-Keeb
 
PWD72(did I get that right?) is around Salem as are a few others. I think there's a Eugenian on here, too, but can't quite remember. It's summertime in Oregon, so you can be sure to find stuff to do, too, if you've got the time.
 
Kobeys just opened in Salem/kiezer....they have nine footer an eight 7 footers,their all
Diamon tables...I'm sure if you walked in there an asked am sure they'd set you up.
They also have a kitchen with good food..I've not made it in there yet..
But I know the owners,nice guys..and a few folks that work their.
Are you looking for gamble or cheap set...cheap sets you'll find.If you give
me a time line,might be able to put something together,more for fun,an
a few sets as well.
Have a good one.
 
Here is a thread that may have a few people that you can hit up for a game, though they're a little closer to Salem.
 
Centerpunch lives in Eugene, Keebie! Great guy, who has his own table too. If you head southwest to Coos Bay, metmot is your guy. He plays good, has a great GC, and knows everybody in the area. Sorry I missed your call the other day. Glad to see you got up there okay!

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

I think there's a Eugenian on here, too, but can't quite remember. It's summertime in Oregon, so you can be sure to find stuff to do, too, if you've got the time.
 
Back
Top