meucci refinish

deadnutz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd use Mike Erwin at master cue and repair. He was Bob Meuccis shop foreman for many years. His work is as good if not better than most and his prices are also better than most. He's a gentleman and has a very personable business aspect. His turn around time is very quick also. I have experience with Mike and would give him an A+ on everything from communication, work, turn around time, etc.
Ryan is also highly recommended on this board but I have never used him so I can only say I've heard good things.

wendyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
refinish and cue repair, MIKE ERWIN is the sole source!

I just got back a Meucci HOF7 i sent to Mike for a refinish and it is so nicelooking and smooth now! he tipped and cleaned it all up and replaced a blistered clear coat. He is very reasonable as well, (65.00 for shaft and butt 15.00) for second shaft. he is a great communicator, called to say he had received it, called to say he was returning it, the turn around was barely a week! and called to make sure i had received it back. he is the nicest, skilled, and reaonable cue maker/ repairer ever. he is at erwin cues.
I will only trust him for any refinishing I may need on other cues.
You cant go wrong with him!
wendyb

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
For Meucci cues Mike is the man. He is reasonable and has probably worked on more Meucci cues than anyone else I know of.

stevel

Lomax Custom Cues
Silver Member
Mike would be my choice as well. He worked for Meucci 17 years.Great guy and very good prices.I've been telling him for years he needs to raise his prices.