Hi, I'm now looking to buy two shafts from Mezz, the wd700 and the alpha. But as I'm looking into the websites, and the original mezz site, I stump into a confusion hence I'm posting this here to get your advise guys....
on the original mezz website they are more expensive, wd700 at 250$. then I looked into carriers and pool websites such as Seyberts along with others, some of them had wd700 at 170$, some lower, some little higher. that really confused me, isn't it suppose to be the other way around? the original manufacturer should be lower price?
or am I understanding this incorrectly.
or my other thinking is that the wd700 shaft had some changes into it, and the recent one is 250$ which is priced in mezz website.. and the Carriers are still having the old patch of that same shaft which is why its cheaper.
please if somebody can shed some light into this subject for me, as I'm going to order this tonight and your posts will be very helpful for me now to weather buy from mezz original site, or seyberts, keep in mind I want the latest patch of the shaft.
Thanks
on the original mezz website they are more expensive, wd700 at 250$. then I looked into carriers and pool websites such as Seyberts along with others, some of them had wd700 at 170$, some lower, some little higher. that really confused me, isn't it suppose to be the other way around? the original manufacturer should be lower price?
or my other thinking is that the wd700 shaft had some changes into it, and the recent one is 250$ which is priced in mezz website.. and the Carriers are still having the old patch of that same shaft which is why its cheaper.
please if somebody can shed some light into this subject for me, as I'm going to order this tonight and your posts will be very helpful for me now to weather buy from mezz original site, or seyberts, keep in mind I want the latest patch of the shaft.
Thanks