Mezz ZZSP Sneaky Pete

neilhin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
SOLD! Folks, This is a new Mezz ZZSP that I am forced to discount because of a couple of small clearcoat scratches and scuff marks. This is a new, unchalked cue but thanks to less than perfect handling we are forced to accept a less than perfect price.

This is a superbly constructed Ebony Sneaky Pete made by one of the finest production cue makers today.

Specifications:

Shaft: NEW WD700 shaft made of Hard Rock Maple, softer X-Ferrule and special "Internal Support System" and Moori tip 12.8 mm.
Joint: Miki’s United Joint 5/16x14 semi quick release.
Butt: Laminated ebony and birds eye maple, Interchangeable weight bolt system, x-rubber bumper.

The MSRP on the cue is $SOLD

Attachments

• mezz_sp1.jpg
    mezz_sp1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,668
  • mezz_sp2.jpg
    mezz_sp2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,909
  • mezz_sp3.jpg
    mezz_sp3.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,837
  • mezz_sp5.jpg
    mezz_sp5.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,616
  • mezz_sp6.jpg
    mezz_sp6.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,569
Last edited:

neilhin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Bump for Price Reduction $SOLD. This cue is new with full warranty at a price that is at least $SOLD lower than anyone else. Joint Protectors included.

Last edited:

neilhin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Thanks for the PMs.

My Mezz distributor has agreed to take this cue back but I will offer it on AZ for 1 more day. The minor clearcoat scratch and scuffs could have happened at the warehouse and they have agreed to accept the return. Since there is no reason for me to accept less than I paid for it, the price is $SOLD. JP included.

Cue-Mart
http://www.cue-mart.com

Last edited:

mr2_serious

BRUTE FORCE BABY!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
It is well constructed but I do not believe that is is spliced. I have owned two. And if you do a search, there is a thread where ppl have talked about it

neilhin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I will retract my statement about it being full spliced until I have researched the matter.

neilhin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Bump ........... MSRP on this cue is now $SOLD or more at most places. Aside form a couple of minor scuff marks this cue is new and unchalked. Full manufacturer warranty is included. $285 (shipped conusa)

Last edited:

neilhin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Lot of interest in this cue, jemerson23 and I all else being equal I would rather sell it on AZ. It should be gone in the next 48 hours.