Mika Immonen not doing well

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
If you believe in the power of psychic energy, the internet is the best to offer in terms of connecting people.

I put three hours of shooting in. Making Iceman care packages for when he is in competition mode.

Each shot I practice is a shot to help
him get better. Ive been on a marathon forgetting about everything else.

Team Fight cancer. Early detection systems for cancer are needed. Medical facilities have to design better protocols to be patient focused as opposed to insurance focused.

Teams of people from all walks of life are already part of fighting cancer. The fight is ready for those interested.

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Big C is a tough game, it sounds like he is getting good cace and I hope he recovers.
He confirmed that he has been diagnosed with stage 4 colorectal cancer. I know that stage 4 sounds daunting, but reading up online it depends on how far it has spread. Hopefully they caught it in time before it became the "distant" spread type.

Definitely getting a colonoscopy now. I've been putting it off, but I'm at an age now that it would be irresponsible not to. Colon cancer can be treated quite successfully if caught early

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure if it was posted in the forum, but I was notified of the Gofundme for Mika today.

I've spent countless hours watching this man in tournaments and was hoping to see him at Turning Stone next month. We look forward to his triumphant return to the table.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Everytime I check the freezer I hope the Iceman is doing well.

Rituals help me in times of uncertainty.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Not sure if it was posted in the forum, but I was notified of the Gofundme for Mika today.

I've spent countless hours watching this man in tournaments and was hoping to see him at Turning Stone next month. We look forward to his triumphant return to the table.
Thanks for the link. I just donated and hope others will follow suit.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
I don't remember where I've seen that info, maybe fleecebunk (using Bob Jewett's word), where Mika posted that his friend offers The Iceman jersey line. All revenues to be directed to Mika to help him cover med bills.
Mentioning this just for the reference one could not only send funds via GoFundMe but also this route.

Floydian214

Thank you for sharing this. Mika, you've got this! Sisu and fuck cancer