Mika Immonen / Oscar Dominguez Live Stream

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Today at noon at Hard Times Billiards, Sacramento. One Pocket race to ten. Oscar won Friday 10/6.

bigglebachs.com for free stream.

Hard Times is not open, this is a private event, invitation only.

Attachments

• EFDCC745-AC41-4653-80CD-69AE2EF624E7.png
    EFDCC745-AC41-4653-80CD-69AE2EF624E7.png
    644.5 KB · Views: 168

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it a race to X sets? I don't understand the format. Thanks.

Also JR, did you write anything in your response to alstl? I only see your quote of his post. Just wondering if something is up with the new forum and I can't see the response. I'm noticing this in a few random posts, not only yours. Thanks.

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it a race to X sets? I don't understand the format. Thanks.

Also JR, did you write anything in your response to alstl? I only see your quote of his post. Just wondering if something is up with the new forum and I can't see the response. I'm noticing this in a few random posts, not only yours. Thanks.

They were playing 2 out of three races to ten for 10k. Oscar won the first two, so no third set today. I did not respond to the other post because I do not know about Mika much since this is the first time he has been at Hard Times in a few years, and that was for tournaments. He was gambling here. They were both very serious.

Oscar has been reaching out for action since he purchased Hard Times. He will bet high and play just about any game. Since the room is closed, this was an invitation only event, and after today, it will be closed again.

Croc

I was especially disappointed in both players lack of bank knowledge. I was very hard to watch for 2 days I’m sorry forgive me, Thanks Croc

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was especially disappointed in both players lack of bank knowledge. I was very hard to watch for 2 days I’m sorry forgive me, Thanks Croc
Oscar grew up in CA. We just don’t play banks much here, and it is not like the Midwest or south. He banks pretty good for a CA boy, did you see the end of the set.

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They were playing 2 out of three races to ten for 10k. Oscar won the first two, so no third set today. I did not respond to the other post because I do not know about Mika much since this is the first time he has been at Hard Times in a few years, and that was for tournaments. He was gambling here. They were both very serious.

Oscar has been reaching out for action since he purchased Hard Times. He will bet high and play just about any game. Since the room is closed, this was an invitation only event, and after today, it will be closed again.
Wonder if he wants to play Chip Compton some ? I’ll reach out and see if I can get this going !

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oscar is looking for action per a post on Facebook yesterday. Has to be in Sacramento.