Mike and I are playing for the point today!

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
In a strange twist, my husband and I are playing for the hot seat this morning at 7 Feathers Casino. This is a regional BCA handicapped tournament and there are players from Portland to Red Bluff, CA. We are playing in the skill level 9 and above. Mike is a Grand Master, so he is a 12 and I am a 9. I didn't lose a game (in matches consisting of 7 games), until the 3rd match. :D I am the only female in that division.

Mike hasn't been playing, but in the last couple weeks has played a couple times, so he is getting back into pool and put a barrage on his opponents yesterday.

We still have team and Scotch Doubles and have a good shot at winning both. Team pays $2000 and Singles and SD pay $500 for first.

The bummer is that we will be missing my sister's Easter Eggstravaganza with over 100 Easter egg hunters. :eek:

Hoppy Easter everyone!
 
Where are you guys living now, and what room do you play out of Linda? Did you move down towards Medford?
 
Josh Palmer said:
Where are you guys living now, and what room do you play out of Linda? Did you move down towards Medford?

Just a quick update...Mike won and I took 3rd. We are living near Medford and play out of both Rack Em (straight pool league and weekend tournaments) and Break Room (BCA league and weekday tournaments as time allows).

Thanks for the best wishes. I miss everyone here too. :o
 
Goog luck in the doubles and the teams linda !
With mike and you, they must have some strong game to take you off victory !

Send us a picture of you and mike holding on the trophy if u win, will ya.
We Miss you our Queen !!
 
Back
Top