MIKE BENDER WHERE'S MY CUES?????

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just so you'll know maggot: at the age of 26(now 60) i broke my neck and damaged my spinal cord in a car wreck. Was told by more than one doctor i'd never walk again. Well a-hole, i walk, shoot pool and have around a 15hcp at golf. Never quit in my life. You are nothing but a delusional obssessive, petty nit. You truly need help. You actually believe that ranting like a spoiled bitch on-line will solve your problem.
You can't comprehend people wired like me with determination, and perseverance because you've probably quit something in your life.
I'm sure you used the phrase or thought about the words "I can't"..

I've got no problem with people that quit (it means your mediocre, it's not a bad thing) I have no problem with people that allow others to step all over them..Some people were born to be door mats..

I don't expect you to understand being tenacious, but I would never tell a quitter they need help...

I know I know I know youre going to walk away.. lol

Last edited:

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike Bender Whats up with your phone numbers??

Website 907-895-4725
Office 907-563-3012
Office Direct 907-339-1025
Cell 907-322-9773

Attachments

• wolf of walstreet.PNG
    wolf of walstreet.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 131

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike Bender,

How are your customers suppose to get a hold of you..
I've tried all 4 numbers I have and I get nothing..

I hear only select few have your number now but they're not allowed to give it out?? lol
Wtf Mike You're in Alaska what are you afraid of?

Attachments

• Bender.PNG
    Bender.PNG
    20.9 KB · Views: 110

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OP's outrageous redundancy in posting makes his claim he only contacted Mike a few times sound absurd.
Its the truth BOY!!.. I have no reason to lie BOY!!
Now if you can get Bender on here to back up your statement BOY I'd appreciate it..
Now Run BOY...Go get this man in Hiding!!

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's all you got? Thought you were someone sharp. Took less than 60 seconds to get the number.
AK area code, Delta Junction prefix. The last four are on you, Sherlock. :ROFLMAO:
Boy I'm trying to get the Great Mike Bender out of the weeds!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Either I've fallen of the reservation and I deserve to be outed for my inaccuracy's or I haven't fallen..

Jimmy I once knew a cue builder that called me every time he had a cue for sale..
He knew I always had cash on hand.. He knew I was a lay down and the transaction would go smoothly..
If anybody ever questioned me about my new cue he told me to say I'd been waiting 7 years for it... hahahahaha
I found out later there was a lot of people that had cues on order and money down with this cue builder..
I wonder if they ever got cues, a refund, or they just gave up?

Jimmy This is the way with a lot of cue builders..

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Hasn't touched a drop??
What does that mean? Are you saying I'm going off on Bender and I haven't touched a drop of booze?
You're saying I need liquid courage to speak the truth?

If that's what you're saying I need you to understand.....I don't need booze for anything..
Do you have a problem with confidence? Do you need a drink or 8 to get you through a day?
If so Not all humans are dependent like you..

The facts are
I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs and if you do more power to you..Live your life.
I don't even drink coffee, I prefer herbal Teas..

I try to live a healthy lifestyle..
I work out, I try to eat as clean as possible, I take supplements, vitamins..
I maintain a healthy weight..
I rarely eat red meat and if I have meat it's chicken..
All my fruits and vegetables intake are organic...
I'm a Vitamix head.. Anybody that has a Vitamix understands..

So yeah explain touched a drop??
I heartily suggest you go to EBay and bid on a sense of humor.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Its the truth BOY!!.. I have no reason to lie BOY!!
Now if you can get Bender on here to back up your statement BOY I'd appreciate it..
Now Run BOY...Go get this man in Hiding!!
A very insecure person needs to call others names. Better watch who you call boy, I'm sure you don't talk tough at the pool hall.

tenor.gif

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I am not aware of the exact location of Mike's resident, but you might want to contact the Alaska State Trooper, or the local Police Department in his community. Ask them to do a "well fair check", as it is something they cops will do. Ask they they reach back to you if he is OK, if so you know he is alive.

Old friend use to do summer in UT, for week I tried reaching him, or his wife for weeks to tell of death of another friend. I finally called local Police Dept, the guy was OK, they apprently had been in a Canoe accident, were OK, but cell phone were put out of service from mucho H2O.

They found life's nice with out the cell phones, and were not in hurry to get the fixed or replaced.
If you knew how many innocent peole have been killed by officials doing well checks ,you would save those for your enemies

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As many years as I’ve been on this forum one thing remains consistent the az mob will always be on the side of a beloved cue maker no matter how bad he screws someone LOL. the guy should update him or give him his $300 back. It’s that simple. It’s what we would expect from any other business.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is interesting..
I wonder if there's others out there that can't get a hold of him??
Anybody have a number other than these?

Website 907-895-4725
Office 907-563-3012
Office Direct 907-339-1025
Cell 907-322-9773
Very, very, very, easy to make contact on his "Mike Bender Cue Fans" page on Facebook.
I think he's waiting for you to show up. He's been learning Custom Emojis and GIF's.
'Sic him Snoball"

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
There is a pattern of behavior with the op and cuemakers. Some might remember years ago when he similarly tried dragging Jeff Olneys rep through the mud and it was outrageous and unfair behavior by him.

Don't know enough about this particar situation to say whether or not Mike Bender is at fault but after reading this and the previous related thread it certainly seems plausible that the op could have tendencies that run toward, how shall I say, being an annoying, unreasonable pain in the ass.

best
brian kc

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a pattern of behavior with the op and cuemakers. Some might remember years ago when he similarly tried dragging Jeff Olneys rep through the mud and it was outrageous and unfair behavior by him.

Don't know enough about this particar situation to say whether or not Mike Bender is at fault but after reading this and the previous related thread it certainly seems plausible that the op could have tendencies that run toward, how shall I say, being an annoying, unreasonable pain in the ass.

best
brian kc

Brian,

I have emails back to 2007 with my Jeff Olney situation..
Those emails will never ever go away..
I know you're hanging from Jeff's sack and want to discredit me..

I know how that clown operates.. I was once a huge Olney Nut hugger.
He'll likes to manipulate his minions..
I was a minion. I knew the role oh so well.. hahahahha

If Jeff feels like he wants to come after me.
Let HIM come after me.. He's told me many times he's a bad ass..
Let that bad ass fight his battles..

Now lets stay on topic with the Bender $h!7 show..
If I'm out of line here I should be an easy target right?
All Mike has to do is come forward and discredit me right?

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very, very, very, easy to make contact on his "Mike Bender Cue Fans" page on Facebook.
I think he's waiting for you to show up. He's been learning Custom Emojis and GIF's.
'Sic him Snoball"
It's bad enough having to deal with the AZB crowd, but airing my bad transaction on a Fan page wouldn't go over well..

Think about it..
These fanboys would go off if anybody was a tiny bit critical of Mike Bender let alone calling him out for not delivering cues and going dark..
Appreciating one's talent is one thing, but being part of a community and labeling yourself a fan is different level.

Thanks for the suggestion but I'll pass..

DieselPete

Why are you bothering with "chump change" like posting on a message board that has limited viewership and where your message is not being so well received.

If you really want to have a Bluto* moment, what you really need to do is purchase the domain name "MikeBenderPoolCues," which is currently available and can be yours for as low as $2.99 for the first year. Air your grievances there, where the world can see, you have complete control of the message, and people Googling for him will surely find your page and be influenced by your experience.

Show some moxy, man!

What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...

It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'. Who's with me? Let's go! Come on!

CLAUD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll contribute to plane fare to Alaska if you will guarantee to get the encounter on video. Best way to get your pound of flesh is in person. Works a lot better than from a keyboard. If Mike Bender owes you something I think you should go get it. What you are doing here isn't costing Mike Bender anything. You are just feeding your hate.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll contribute to plane fare to Alaska if you will guarantee to get the encounter on video. Best way to get your pound of flesh is in person. Works a lot better than from a keyboard. If Mike Bender owes you something I think you should go get it. What you are doing here isn't costing Mike Bender anything. You are just feeding your hate.
Great idea. I'll chip in on the bug-n-bear repellant he'll need.