MIKE BENDER WHERE'S MY CUES?????

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is supposed to be a place of support and network, we used to get things done around here without trying to crap on each other. Snowmon's post is incredibly easy to decipher if you're the kind of person out to do some good in the world and have the ability to help.

If any of you guys have a relationship with Mike Bender and want to help out of one your forum members, please do.

Hope you get your cues or your deposit back Snowmon, wish I could help, my network doesn't reach that far.
I was in contact with Bender up the 5.5 year mark.. He told me the the cues would be done soon so I've been patiently waiting..

The 4 phone numbers I have I've had no luck getting a hold of him..(disconnected personal cell number and business number... No answer at work number and direct number at his work)..

I'm not going play detective and track him down like all these clowns think I should..
I'm going to let his nut huggers and fellow cue builders do that for me..

I'm sure Mikey Boy has received plenty of emails and phone calls about this thread and he's not coming forward nor has he made an attempt to contact me..

That says it all..

Attachments

• bender phone #.PNG
    bender phone #.PNG
    11.9 KB · Views: 143

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Empire State Building: March 17, 1930- April 11, 1931 Completed

Golden gate Bridge: Jan 5, 1933 - May 27, 1937 Completed

2 Bender cues: Sept 2013- Should be done soon??? hahahahahahahaha

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
What mikeyfrost wrote was true about how azb would normally be much more inclined to lend assistance when someone came on in need of help in matters like this.

However, the op of this and the last related thread makes it real hard to want to help him given his prickly comments toward az members, referring to us as breeding errors, clowns, nut huggers, etc.

As far as I'm concerned he's on his own.

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
the OP has made his case and it needs to take a rest. all he is doing is taking a personal vengeance to our forums for his own twisted purposes. it is long past time for the moderators to put a stop to it for the total benefit of the forums. do you think cue makers want to be part of our forums with things like this following them around. of course not. if we want a forum of whining sniveling participants lets go back to the old days of rec. pool.
remember what happened to those forums. dont let ours go that way. please.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
What mikeyfrost wrote was true about how azb would normally be much more inclined to lend assistance when someone came on in need of help in matters like this.

However, the op of this and the last related thread makes it real hard to want to help him given his prickly comments toward az members, referring to us as breeding errors, clowns, nut huggers, etc.

best,
brian kc
Frankly it's hilarious to see him foaming at the mouth, boo hoo he's not getting his pounds of flesh.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

best,
brian kc

You and your clown, nut hugging mob have been questioning my credibility on this forum since the jump ..
That would Include you..

Nut Hugging has been a staple phrase on Azb for friggin years (Hell I was a nut hugger at one time lol).. Clown well that's a just polite way express the way I feel about another..
If youre going to question my integrity you're going to hear about it..

The breeding comment was stolen from a AZB members signature here that was taking racial shots at me.
I'm not going to cry racism or complain to the mods I'll take you guys on.. Don't F'n come on strong if you can't handle the fire..

The only thing I've asked for is an alternate number.. Thats it..

I did come here for help directly. I knew if I made this post the nut huggers and cue builders on AZB would deliver my message for me..

This is a more efficient way to communicate when people disconnect phone numbers and work numbers aren't answered.. Don't you agree?? Of course you don't lol

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member

best,
brian kc

There are few people I would not stop to help if there is something I can help them with, and they have a real deal cause. I seldom leave home without two gallons of water in car, because people do break down in desert. The water could save a life.

Yes there are people on my personal s**t list I would never do anything for. It is hard to earn a place on my s**t list but once you make it most never off.

This help people thing, or help neighbor thing use to be a common as could be. Today most people do not know next door neighbor, do not want to get involved help do much but putting more money in their pockets.

Hell I remember when if you work for a small to medium size company own by a family, if the had good month, or year, you got a bonus, party, or weekend vacation. Today most of these places are only memories.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the OP has made his case and it needs to take a rest. all he is doing is taking a personal vengeance to our forums for his own twisted purposes. it is long past time for the moderators to put a stop to it for the total benefit of the forums. do you think cue makers want to be part of our forums with things like this following them around. of course not. if we want a forum of whining sniveling participants lets go back to the old days of rec. pool.
remember what happened to those forums. dont let ours go that way. please.

The moderators don't need to stop anything.. I'm not breaking any rules. I'm not being crude.
Now most of you posters are questioning my credibility and continue to do so in hopes I'd run away with my tail between my legs..

Do you think I wanted to create this thread?
Was it my plan not to get 2 cues??
I'd rather have my cues praising Mike Bender every chance I got..

I'd rather have Mike Bender communicate with me like any other person would do that collects money for services, but no Mike has disconnected his phone numbers.

It's posted on reddit that only a few has his number and they're are instructed not to give it out??
The Phone number on his website is disconnected..
Does this sound like a guy who's open for business or does this sound like a guy who's on the run??

It's been 7 years 7 months.. Did I jump the gun?? Should I be more patient??

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
The moderators don't need to stop anything.. I'm not breaking any rules. I'm not being crude.
Now most of you posters are questioning my credibility and continue to do so in hopes I'd run away with my tail between my legs..
Not going to happen..
I'm going to reply to all posts directed at me..
People seem to only have compassion if they are the victim, if someone else is victim, they laught. It sort of like dealing with a colhearted insurance adjuster, who has no idea the impact the person with claim is suffering, who home just burned to ground, and they lost everything, including family.

All the insurance adjuster knows it another claim they have to deal with.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
There are few people I would not stop to help if there is something I can help them with, and they have a real deal cause. I seldom leave home without two gallons of water in car, because people do break down in desert. The water could save a life.

Yes there are people on my personal s**t list I would never do anything for. It is hard to earn a place on my s**t list but once you make it most never off.

This help people thing, or help neighbor thing use to be a common as could be. Today most people do not know next door neighbor, do not want to get involved help do much but putting more money in their pockets.

Hell I remember when if you work for a small to medium size company own by a family, if the had good month, or year, you got a bonus, party, or weekend vacation. Today most of these places are only memories.
I had waffles for breakfast.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member

I'd rather have Mike Bender communicate with me like any other person would do that collects money for services, but no Mike has disconnected his phone numbers.

It's posted on reddit that only a few has his number and they're are instructed not to give it out??
Does this sound like a guy who's open for business or does this sound like a guy who's on the run??

You're not being crude anymore*

triley41395

You'll shoot your eye out
Silver Member
The breeding comment was stolen from a AZB members signature here that was taking racial shots at me.
I'm not going to cry racism or complain to the mods I'll take you guys on.. Don't F'n come on strong if you can't handle the fire..
I know the breeding comment your referring to came from my signature,,,,BUT I hope you're not saying I took a racial shot at you.

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can reasonably assume that numerous fans of Mike have apprised Mr. Bender of your stated wish to have a personal phone conversation with him. Hasn't happened and likely won't. As the matter presently stands it's definitely not in his best interests nor your best interests to engage in a record-able conversation.

Communicate your facts, and a non-emotional summation, to the attention of a responsible civic intermediary:

Postal mail:
City of Delta Junction
2288 Deborah St
Delta Junction, AK 99737

Email:
city@deltajunction.us/

If you phone their office, Snowmon, the matter (appropriately) will be ignored. Any municipality wants the facts and details you're relating, to be conveyed in written form or they will neither act upon them, nor personally communicate them to the business owner involved. It's virtually certain that you'll hear back in writing from the city, including timely updates as they look into the issue. Be sure to include all contact details they'll need for reaching you.

Helpfully intended,

Arnaldo

Clusterbuster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You are claiming, “...most of you posters are questioning my credibility....” I don’t know that anyone has questioned your credibility. I think everyone accepts that you really put out $300 for a couple of cues and now years have passed without you getting them. People are instead questioning your motivation and your priorities. You say you are no longer interested in getting the money back and that you recognize it as a dead issue. You now want to, for lack of a better term, get the word out on Bender. Good God, you’ve done that. What else can you do on this forum? People who were at least initially in your corner (if a bit puzzled on why you raise things 7+ years later) are being called names by you when they raise the slightest suggestion you either waited too long, were too quick to send a deposit, haven’t tried other things, etc. It is clear you cannot let the slightest criticism go unanswered and that you have to escalate. You get featherweight criticism and fire back with a howitzer. You beat one thread to death and are on your way on another. You have either done all you can do or all your are willing to do about getting either your cues, your money or badmouthing Bender. It’s over. You’re just looking for an outlet to argue with people who aren’t, at least in the first instance, even trying to argue with you. Give it a rest.

smoochie

NotLikeThis
I kind of agree with OP, the wait should not have been this long. But maybe the cuemaker has a real-life crisis? I don't know either of you but to be honest it's just $300. I am not saying that just forget about the $300 but what I would say is try and visit the guy whenever you're nearby his town.

I don't mean travel to him for the $300, but maybe whenever you're next to his town just visit where he stays and ask around for him, that's all. Ask for your $300 back if you find him or a relative of his.

Gluck.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
You are claiming, “...most of you posters are questioning my credibility....” I don’t know that anyone has questioned your credibility. I think everyone accepts that you really put out $300 for a couple of cues and now years have passed without you getting them. People are instead questioning your motivation and your priorities. You say you are no longer interested in getting the money back and that you recognize it as a dead issue. You now want to, for lack of a better term, get the word out on Bender. Good God, you’ve done that. What else can you do on this forum? People who were at least initially in your corner (if a bit puzzled on why you raise things 7+ years later) are being called names by you when they raise the slightest suggestion you either waited too long, were too quick to send a deposit, haven’t tried other things, etc. It is clear you cannot let the slightest criticism go unanswered and that you have to escalate. You get featherweight criticism and fire back with a howitzer. You beat one thread to death and are on your way on another. You have either done all you can do or all your are willing to do about getting either your cues, your money or badmouthing Bender. It’s over. You’re just looking for an outlet to argue with people who aren’t, at least in the first instance, even trying to argue with you. Give it a rest.

His psychopathy lives on, for all of the years he stopped posting here.

Fluffed up by raffles, and frothing at the mouth. Now raffles don't exist so he has no groupies to back him. It should have rested after the first post in this thread. Ah well.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member

Well I am curious what is it you hoped to accomplish with this tread? Warn unsuspecting people about a Cuemaker who took your money, and ran. Or were you hoping Mr. Bender heard of the thread, came to AZ B to SPLAIN his non attention to customer, and taking deposit, and not delivering s**t?