Mike Webb cue for sale

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
A beautiful Mike Webb cue for sale. Amboyna butt with ivory spear heads and diamonds. Six points, three high, three low snake wood. Ring-tailed lizard wrap with buckhorn joint and butt cap. 58 inch cue, two shafts at 12.5 mm and 12.8 mm. Weight is 18 3/4 oz and 18 5/8 oz. or best offer shipped and insured. May be interested in a trade for a Blackcreek Hoppe style.

New price $sold

Glen

Last edited:

Nicky817Nick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Beautiful cue!!!!

Great offering. Mikes work just keep getting better and better. Wish it could be mine. But I have that Italian disease... FUNDZRLOW!!!! Goodluck with the sale. Shouldn't last long.

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
New price

I am going to knock $25 a day until sold.:thumbup:
New price soldGlen

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
I am writing to recommend this seller,Glen is a stand up fella,you can buy with confidence from him.I have dealt with him several times and found him to be trustworthy

dean

Tank138

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I am writing to recommend this seller,Glen is a stand up fella,you can buy with confidence from him.I have dealt with him several times and found him to be trustworthy

dean

Dean ,I second that.
Glen & I have done Numerous deals (too many to count:smile:)from Gus's to Carolinas. Never any problem.
Tank

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I second that, Glen is great to deal with. I've also hit some with this cue and it plays very very nice, Webb makes a great cue.

Stan