Miniature Antique Coin Op Pool Tables

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
I am still looking for another of these miniature tables, the fancier the better.......

............also still looking for a coin mechanism like the one I posted earlier in this thread, and will pay handsomely as I need it to complete a table.

Thanks.

Will Prout

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

Heres one
Look at this on eBay:
this one qualified?

VINTAGE BILLIARDETTE STYLE MINIATURE POOL TABLE--COIN OPERATED--1930's--UNIQUE!!

http://bit.ly/XhbAog
-
And another'
Look at this on eBay:

Vintage ornate 6-pocket coin-op Billiardette Table mini pool table churchill

http://bit.ly/Vt5rso
-
Edit'here another
Look at this on eBay:

Vintage ornate 1934 6-pocket coin-op Billiardette Table mini pool table

http://bit.ly/Xhcu4o
-

Rob.M

Last edited:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Heres one
Look at this on eBay:
this one qualified?

VINTAGE BILLIARDETTE STYLE MINIATURE POOL TABLE--COIN OPERATED--1930's--UNIQUE!!

http://bit.ly/XhbAog
-
And another'
Look at this on eBay:

Vintage ornate 6-pocket coin-op Billiardette Table mini pool table churchill

http://bit.ly/Vt5rso
-
Edit'here another
Look at this on eBay:

Vintage ornate 1934 6-pocket coin-op Billiardette Table mini pool table

http://bit.ly/Xhcu4o
-

Rob.M

Hi Rob,

These have been on ebay for a long, long time. Just not priced to sell. Thanks.

WP

ROB.M

Silver Member
Table

$1,200 is to much?
Let us know how much you will never pay'
Make cents?
-
Rob.M

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Tables

$1,200 is to much?
Let us know how much you will never pay'
Make cents?
-
Rob.M

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the note. I have spent several thousand apiece for several of my tables. FYI,

The table for sale on Ebay at $4400 is missing the all-important coin mechanism, the one identical to the pictures of the coin mech earlier in this thread that I have been seeking for a couple of years, with no luck so far. I have posted pictures of the coin mech I am seeking several times in this thread.The table also is in need of restoration, whereas I have bought two tables like this that I did not have to restore. I currently have two more like this, one just needs a coin mech and the other is being restored (a 1-of-1 variant) but also missing the coin mech still. I just do not need to have 3 without the coin mech and cannot find even one. The one on EBay for $4400, a year ago wanted $5500. He is still way high based on being incomplete and needing work.

See posts #27, 45, 47, 61 for references to the coin mech I am seeking. If you find one of these and I buy it, I will give a new 1x2 Whitten case.

The table for $1200 is a decent table, but three of the four legs are split (probably from moving without lifting). I like the model, I have 2 like it, but the one on EBay is overpriced in its condition, and after the (somewhat significant) cost for delivery I would be upside down on a table needing work that is identical to 2 I own. I chose not to acquire.

The third table is asking $1800. He started at this price, and after several months with no bids revised his bid upward to $2200. He has now come back to $1800, it needs work plus restoration and missing parts. I passed on this one.

It really is not a matter of just price. If it needs work, is located far from me, or is a table like one of the sixteen I own I am particularly discriminating. If it is in decent overall condition, or is different than any I own, or has the specific coin mech I am seeking, I am very, very interested. In my cue room, any single cue is worth 10-50 times more than the table, each cue. I hope this helps.

I do appreciate you teeing up the tables you did. I know it takes time on your part. The ones so far just are not for me, although they could be made into nice tables.

Thanks for your posts, it is genuinely good of you to be on the lookout for a table.

Will

Last edited:

ROB.M

Silver Member
Table

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the note. I have spent several thousand apiece for several of my tables. FYI,

The table for sale on Ebay at $4400 is missing the all-important coin mechanism, the one identical to the pictures of the coin mech earlier in this thread that I have been seeking for a couple of years, with no luck so far. I have posted pictures of the coin mech I am seeking several times in this thread.The table also is in need of restoration, whereas I have bought two tables like this that I did not have to restore. I currently have two more like this, one just needs a coin mech and the other is being restored (a 1-of-1 variant) but also missing the coin mech still. I just do not need to have 3 without the coin mech and cannot find even one. The one on EBay for $4400 a year ago wanted $5500. He is still way high based on incomplete and needing work.

See posts #27, 45, 47, 61 for references to the coin mech I am seeking. If you find one of these and I buy it, I will give a new 1x2 Whitten case.

The table for $1200 is a decent table, but three of the four legs are split (probably from moving without lifting). I like the model, I have 2 like it, but the one on EBay is overpriced in its condition, and after the (somewhat significant) cost for delivery I would be upside down on a table needing work that is identical to 2 I own. I chose not to acquire.

The third table is asking $1800. He started at this price, and after several months with no bids revised his bid upward to $2200. He has now come back to $1800, it needs work plus restoration and missing parts. I passed on this one.

It really is not a matter of just price. Also, if it needs work, is located far from me, and is a table different from the sixteen I own. In my cue room, any single cue is worth 10-50 times more than the table, each cue.

I do appreciate you teeing up the tables you did. I know it takes time on your part. The ones so far just are not for me, although they could be made into nice tables.

Thanks for your posts,

Will

-
Are you wanting original coin-op replacment?
Why not have someone make what your needing with CNC?
-
Rob.M

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
I Have.....

-
Are you wanting original coin-op replacment?
Why not have someone make what your needing with CNC?
-
Rob.M

Rob,

We have made several parts via CNC during restoration of some of my tables that needed work. My particular difficulty is finding the square looking coin mech used in several different models of tables.

Further, I already have 16 tables, three incomplete, and just do not want to take up additional display space by re-working one of the lesser models. For the fancier tables, I am all in, but they must have the coin mech when I buy.

Thanks,

Will

ROB.M

Silver Member
Rob,

We have made several parts via CNC during restoration of some of my tables that needed work. My particular difficulty is finding the square looking coin mech used in several different models of tables.

Further, I already have 16 tables, three incomplete, and just do not want to take up additional display space by re-working one of the lesser models. For the fancier tables, I am all in, but they must have the coin mech when I buy.

Thanks,

Will

-
This one looks fun '
Look at this on eBay:

ANTIQUE 1930'S ALAMO COIN OP 10 HOLE billiard POOL TABLE small size

http://bit.ly/10dOOww
-

Look at this on eBay:

Rare Antique Alamo Pool Table #4039- 5 Cent, Ten Ball, Mini 10 pocket

http://bit.ly/11LT7pn

Last edited:

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
If anyone knows of one of these, please let me know. I will provide a nice referral fee if I get the table. Thanks.

I think I saw one of those on the tv show, American Pickers.

I think the boys bought it...maybe they still have it for sale?

Jeff Livingston

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Cuesblues,
Dartman,
CMBSU,

Thanks to each of you for the responses. I appreciate it, and if you come upon one, I am really in the market to buy a couple for a project. Thanks!

I have attached one picture to give an example of how I am using the tables.

Will

YOU DA MAN!!!

Jeff Livingston

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Still looking for one more of these small antique tables.......

And stil need a coin mechanism like the one pictured in post number 1........

Thanks,

Will Prout

(913)226-0622

Hankhound1

Found Miniature Table

I found this table today and was wondering the brand and age and value? Any help would be appreciated IMG_0379.jpg

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Will-did you get the photos of the table in Mich?
I'm pretty sure I only sent two, but it was from a different email address...

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
I am still seeking another of these tables, in complete and decent overall condition. Thanks.
I am already familiar with anything on eBay.

Will Prout

(913)-226-0622

Last edited:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Still Looking.........

For the past several years I have been collecting antique, small coin-op pool tables that were made in the early 1930s. There were about a dozen different kinds of tables made, all coin-op and sized approx about 2 feet x 4 feet. Size varied slightly by manufacturer.

I would probably bet that table mechanics who come to a home to recover, restore or relocate an antique table may have seen these tables in the home near the full size tables.

I am looking to buy several of these tables and am also looking for parts for one.

I have attached a photo of one of the tables to give you an idea of what my quest is all about.

If you know of one or come upon one let me know, I will buy it right away and make it worth your while..

Please PM me or send me an email at prout5809@aol.com.

Thanks!

Will Prout

Yep, still in the market for another of these small, coin-operated Prohibition era tables.........

I am also still looking to buy a couple of the coin mechanisms as shown in post #1 earlier........and I will REALLY step up to buy one of these mechanisms, as I need one for one of my tables.

Just PM me if you have something or know of someone who does.

Thanks,

Will Prout

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
WTB Miniature Coin Operated Pool Table

Yep, still in the market for another of these small, coin-operated Prohibition era tables.........

I am also still looking to buy a couple of the coin mechanisms as shown in post #1 earlier........and I will REALLY step up to buy one of these mechanisms, as I need one for one of my tables.

Just PM me if you have something or know of someone who does.

Thanks,

Will Prout

Still looking for more of these tables, and the coin mech pictured in an earlier post.

Thanks.

Will