Missouri 9 Ball Championship

rookie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wanted to let everyone know the Missouri 9 ball championship is being held at Billiards in Springfield MO. Feb. 8th 9th and 10th. :cool:I will be there hope some of you can make it.:D

JesPiddlin

Designed by Mother Nature
Silver Member
rookie said:
Just wanted to let everyone know the Missouri 9 ball championship is being held at Billiards in Springfield MO. Feb. 8th 9th and 10th. :cool:I will be there hope some of you can make it.:D

Is there a related website or other info online with specifics?

rookie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it is played on 9 footers. I dont know of any web site Here is there number and address 417-866-4319 541E Saint Louis St Springfield MO. I was told about the tournament by a friend it is usually held in Columbia Mo. I would give billiards a call for any info.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rookie said:

Got any details or a phone number?

JesPiddlin

Designed by Mother Nature
Silver Member
Jamey Martin said:
It is being held on 9ft. gold crowns, you HAVE to be a Missouri resident to play......

Thanks, Jamey. This is a comment/rule I've hoped to hear in more of these "state" named contests, but I've sometimes seen comments that they are open to anyone who wants to play. I'm glad someone saw fit to make mention of who is actually eligible to play and that it's limited to MO residents.

I can't come watch, but wanted more details on the event, just in case, I was able to make it. I once lived there when I was very young and don't live too far away, now. I have lots of family in and near Springfield. Until I saw this thread, it never dawned on me to visit them during a time when a pool tournament is going on. I used to go up to Neosho and Granby almost every day. Springfield is only a hop and a skip away.

Wish we had some bigger pool events in the center of the states, instead of everything happening in the outside states.

Jamey Martin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this tourny was always held in Columbia Mo. but the owner sold the 2 pool rooms and moved it to Springfield. Come out if you get a chance.

dgarfoot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
appreciate any updates from this tournament throughout the wknd, always a shame to miss one of these, hope jamie does well. always seems to do pretty decent.

klockdoc

ughhhhhhhhhh
Silver Member
dgarfoot said:
bump bump any results??
I heard last night that Arizona Jay and Joe Woolford were playing for the hot seat.

Darren Everet was still in and Dustin Dunham had gotten 5th/6th. Don't know anything else yet.

dgarfoot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks for the post on this. full results are posted in other forum. was a little behind on looking at these today, congrats to joe, jay and the rest of the top players this year at state. did andy or lil pat play?