Mistake,could have killed me last night

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't bring it to CA. Not legal here.

I used to have a .410 that was highly illegal in NY. It began its life as a breakaway single barrel, but I cut it down to just a few inches longer than the chamber. Then I cut the stock off except for a pistol grip. It was mean and scary looking, and with 3" slugs the freaking thing kicked like a mule. Wish I still had it, but got broke and sold it to a buddy for $100.

TCIndepMo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To the OP - You're an idiot. What the hell were you thinking?

Glad you're still alive, but really.....

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
To the OP - You're an idiot. What the hell were you thinking?

Glad you're still alive, but really.....

When you get old and then older, you'll find out why....maybe not it this manner, but you'll smack your self in the forhead eventually, and say to why the frick did I do that. As you age you think you know more/you do/but you also have a tendency to relax a little to much, because you think you've got it under control because you've been around'. Mental slip and he got a roll.
But;
I can't understand why U would call someone an idiot when ya don't even know em. He posted because he knew he made a stupid mistake and it could help others.

Last edited:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
When you get old and then older, you'll find out why....maybe not it this manner, but you'll smack your self in the forhead eventually, and say to why the frick did I do that. As you age you think you know more/you do/but you also have a tendency to relax a little to much, because you think you've got it under control because you've been around'. Mental slip and he got a roll.
But;
I can't understand why U would call someone an idiot when ya don't even know em. He posted because he knew he made a stupid mistake and it could help others.

Yea, the younger guys don't ever slip up. It's only those old dudes that have the lapses in good judgment.