Mixed Doubles Tournaments for $10,000 or more?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I'm sure Jay Helfert and other TD's and tour owners would know this. Has anyone put on a Mixed Doubles Pro event for a $10,000 purse or more and did it draw fans? I have a hunch that with the talent of the women pros today that it might be a good draw. I'd even put a little money into the added if it was in my area or on TV down the road. What do you all think...would you watch it? Johnnyt
 
No wonder I'm not a promoter, I can't even get someone to say if it's a bad idea. Johnnyt
 
I think it would be good for the sport. I have never herd of a pro event but it is big in Veges in the Vally tournament. I would support it and even play in it.
 
Back
Top