Monster Ed Prewitt

actioncentral

Have cue. Will travel.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Buy this cue, and dont wait three years for one from Prewitt. Did I mention it has 3 shafts with the fancy joint protectors? Oh yeah!!

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
Actioncentral is a great guy to deal with and this is a great looking cue! i bought a cue off jeff a while ago and he couldn't have been easier to do business with.

actioncentral

Have cue. Will travel.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
This cue plays excellent. Still looking for a serious cash offer on this Prewitt Beauty. Dont wait 3 years to get yours, you can have this one shipped to you within a few days.

actioncentral

Have cue. Will travel.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Bump to the top. So far the best offer has been a trade for a Fancy Ginacue and some cash. Looking for a solid cash deal . Thanks for the interest and messages on the Prewitt guys.

Ty Arnold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This Prewitt is the kind of cue I dream of someday owning. I would say good luck, but you shouldn't need luck to sell this cue. With so few Produced, monster prewitt cues like this are rare. Nice cue!

actioncentral

Have cue. Will travel.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Bump to the top. Someone actually offered to Trade me their 2001 Dodge Durango for this cue. I guess the economy is tough since it seems like everybody is trading and no body is buying?

Masirib5

Klaatu barada nikto
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Jeff, this Prewitt is so beautiful. I have a hard time believing that you haven't found a buyer yet!

--Jeff