Moori Tip question

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I bought a Moori tip friend my buddy and plan a DIY. The base looks the same on the top & bottom. There is some kind of logo or marking. Which side is the business end...which side gets glued to the clue. I can provide a pic if needed. Thank you.

akaminski

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354938201.793128.jpg

This is the glue side

larrynj1

aka uncle larry
Silver Member
sorry to bring up an old thread but what type or generation of moori tip is this pictured above? is this the 4?

i have some others marked "glue side" and "moori, m, japan" on the other - are these gen 2

the 4's are in the foil packs with holograms, but i can't see the other side without popping one out of the foil

i also have some 3's also in foil packs, did 3 and 4 types come in foil packs?

Last edited:

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
sorry to bring up an old thread but what type or generation of moori tip is this pictured above? is this the 4?
the 4's are in the foil packs with holograms, but i can't see the other side without popping one out of the foil
can't remember how 3rd gen back side looked like but the one pictured is the same I use today, and they are 4th gen.

larrynj1

aka uncle larry
Silver Member
the 3's are easy they say moori III. does anyone have a pic of both sides of a moori 2? thanks

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

i have some others marked "glue side" and "moori, m, japan" on the other - are these gen 2

i also have some 3's also in foil packs, did 3 and 4 types come in foil packs?

The Moori 3 were the first ones to be put in the foil packs. But they made the 3s for a while before they went to the foil packs. It sounds like you have some Moori 2s.