More exciting CTE facts and information

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member

Your source and my source are in conflict with the time.. My source says longer. My source is coming from the instructor himself.

I think Stan is mistaken. I can reach out to both of them and get the exact date, but it's pointless. I published my book in February of 2017. These guys took a lesson from Stan after my book was already on the market, no more than 2 years ago, tops. But it really makes no difference when the lesson took place. The point is, they took a lesson. And I know they enjoyed it and got their money's worth. I'm not sure what valuable jewels they got from Stan, but I'm sure it was good stuff. Maybe in a few more years they'll become fulltime pro1 system users like yourself.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I think Stan is mistaken. I can reach out to both of them and get the exact date, but it's pointless. I published my book in February of 2017. These guys took a lesson from Stan after my book was already on the market, no more than 2 years ago, tops. But it really makes no difference when the lesson took place. The point is, they took a lesson. And I know they enjoyed it and got their money's worth. I'm not sure what valuable jewels they got from Stan, but I'm sure it was good stuff. Maybe in a few more years they'll become fulltime pro1 system users like yourself.

I thought you said you don't post much in here any more. I think YOU'RE mistaken because you keep making post after post about anything and everything that's not only meaningless but just to be a pest. Jesus Christ already.

If you want to keep nitpicking, here it is. They attended the classes in March 2016

They were 2 day students, NOT one day. They did NOT come for a one day session.

It did cost them $500 for 2 DAYS for 9 hours each day. A little under $28 an hour.

The course they took was by far Stan's most popular for years called the FOUNDATION COURSE. Almost always received rave reviews. One of the issues with teaching CTE is that it is very odd and quite different from conventional aiming as we all know.

Many would sign up for classes with no clue about CTE. So, it’s no wonder that some would abandon something that was totally unfamiliar. . Many students are looking for overnight success.

Do the names Bill and Bob ring a bell?

I'm glad they got a lot of good out of the course and it's carried over through the years.

FINI

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
I thought you said you don't post much in here any more. I think YOU'RE mistaken because you keep making post after post about anything and everything that's not only meaningless but just to be a pest. Jesus Christ already.

If you want to keep nitpicking, here it is. They attended the classes in March 2016

They were 2 day students, NOT one day. They did NOT come for a one day session.

It did cost them $500 for 2 DAYS for 9 hours each day. A little under $28 an hour.

The course they took was by far Stan's most popular for years called the FOUNDATION COURSE. Almost always received rave reviews. One of the issues with teaching CTE is that it is very odd and quite different from conventional aiming as we all know.

Many would sign up for classes with no clue about CTE. So, it’s no wonder that some would abandon something that was totally unfamiliar. . Many students are looking for overnight success.

Do the names Bill and Bob ring a bell?

I'm glad they got a lot of good out of the course and it's carried over through the years.

FINI

Funny how my number of posts tripled once you returned and started with your incessant badgering. I made a statement about 2 people that took a lesson from Stan, a good quality lesson. From then on you began nitpicking because you think I'm making it up, and it kills you not knowing. My posting would immediately drop by 2/3 if I put you on ignore.

By the way, "Bill and Bob" are not the players. Everything else you wrote seems very reasonable and spot on. Wrong 2 guys though. Lol. And wrong time period.

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Funny how my number of posts tripled once YOU returned and started with your incessant badgering.

That one forefinger of yours that's pointing at me has THREE of your other fingers pointing back at YOU. I'm not in control of your life, YOU are.
Your choice to post is YOUR choice. You DON'T have to.

I made a statement about 2 people that took a lesson from Stan, a good quality lesson.

Lets not forget the other part about them NOT USING CTE any more or ever which was the FIRST PART And also lets not forget about them paying a lot of money ($500) for A LESSON which was the NEXT part. $500 wasn't for A LESSON. It was for 2 DAYS and 18 HOURS of LESSONS

Then you sugar coated it with the "quality part"

From then on you began nitpicking because you think I'm making it up, and it kills you not knowing.

I wasn't nitpicking squat. I was trying to give you the information as far as I knew it. YOU kept being a pest that you always are.

My posting would immediately drop by 2/3 if I put you on ignore.

Trust me, you wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit. I WELCOME IT.
PLEASE DO!

We'll also see if you're full of crap by the number of posts you make here in the Aiming Forum about CTE, Stan, it's users and chiming in with the attacking pack regarding CTE.

So I have to assume that I'm on Ignore as of right NOW! Be a man of your word and not a weasel. POOF! I'm gone.

Last edited:

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member

Correction: I was mistaken. After talking to both of the guys that took a great lesson from Stan, which included Pro 1 and PBIA instruction, I have confirmed it was 6 years ago! Wow. Memory is a funny thing, especially mine over the last 5 years. Maybe it was the stress of an uncertain future, I don't know, but time sure found a way to sneak round me.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Correction: I was mistaken. After talking to both of the guys that took a great lesson from Stan, which included Pro 1 and PBIA instruction, I have confirmed it was 6 years ago! Wow. Memory is a funny thing, especially mine over the last 5 years. Maybe it was the stress of an uncertain future, I don't know, but time sure found a way to sneak round me.

Thank you very much. Your stock was in a major free fall but came to a screeching halt. (for now) :thumbup: