Mosconi Cup 2021 Day 3 Updates

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Caught the tail end of that match. Not great results for the good guys but not a big surprise. Tactical match up there.

I’ve seen a few comments about the “extension” crowd lol. I love em. Although this year it’s gotten higher pitched and not nearly as good.

It used to be more of a Lamb of god type scream EEEEEEEEXXTENSIOOOOOON

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
USA about to foul?

I guess not. I thought sure Tyler was about to be shooting twice in a row

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Holy cow. Styer misses a very makeable 9 ball and it stops in the jaws of the side pocket.

2-0 Euro

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sky just had a long draw shot and I think miscued but still made the ball, leaving a touchy little safety for Tyler play, and he screwed it up.

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not the start I was hoping for, but still a lot of pool left. I will say, from the entrance into the arena, the Euros looked intense, locked in, and like they were on a mission. Great job by the Euro coaches/players getting themselves in the right frame of mind to come out and blow the US guys off the table these first two matches so far.

I hope our guys didn't feel all content because they had overachieved thus far. Need to stay hungry or they will be in big trouble.

puma122

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was always going to be a real tough first couple of matches given the matchups.

smoochie

NotLikeThis
Bold take...
I'm telling you the USA may not take another game from here onwards....they'll lose either 11-5 which means they stopped at 5..or maybe get one more game/match making it 11-6 final score. I know it's a bold statement but from their body language versus the body language of the Euro's, that's how I see it.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris will be the reason why USA may loose, I'm not picking on the guy but he doesn't have a killer in his eyes. No confidence nor thrive. Just looks scared...
The Mcup isn’t for all players. Some struggle under the lights others thrive. It doesn’t define the player.

Last edited:

puma122

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm telling you the USA may not take another game from here onwards....they'll lose either 11-5 which means they stopped at 5..or maybe get one more game/match making it 11-6 final score. I know it's a bold statement but from their body language versus the body language of the Euro's, that's how I see it.
I do not bet with random internet people, but I wish I knew you to make some money on this take...