Mosconi Cup Stream

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My DAZN feed is perfect on my Windows 10 OS computer with Chrome browser. I do have a very high-speed internet connection I use for work, which I'm sure helps.

I read somewhere that you can get Sky coverage of Mosconi Cup in USA on Firestick. Not sure if that's true or not, but I do have Firestick. If time allows, I might check it out. But then again, today may be the last day if things don't pick up. USA, ALL THE WAY!

fishless

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same issues here but not on Apple TV just on my PC. going to try it today on my wifes Mac-book and hopefully with better results as it was unwatchable and very annoying. I had subscribed to DAZN a few years back to watch snooker and Matchroom events and kept the subscription going until last-years Masconi was a joke and were the worlds so I cancelled and resuscribed yesterday to only find out it was the same BS... DAZN worked really well for me and then as mentioned went for a crap. This is the only stream I have had issues with and I watch alot of different streams. Fk I hope it works today!

Cheers and go U.S.A
I had switched over to Apple and my stream was flawless for day 2. the hard part was sucking it up and asking the wife to use her Apple i-pad after 12 years of saying I cant stand Apple and refused to use any of them. For the record I inherited one of my wifes older i-pads and I love it :)