AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
IMG_0744.jpeg

Not sure what to think of this….

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm biased, being on the east coast and absolutely hating Las Vegas and thinking the place is played out, so I'm happy with the move. I have no opinion on the venue since I haven't been there.

kling&allen

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
I'm biased, being on the east coast and absolutely hating Las Vegas and thinking the place is played out, so I'm happy with the move. I have no opinion on the venue since I haven't been there.

I’m no fan of Vegas either. This hotel looks pretty nice and the room rates aren’t bad ($250 night). And lots of other stuff to do in Orlando that’s not too expensive.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I like Vegas and I like Orlando, so this change is just fine by me. I'm sure Matchroom will get a group rate for attendees at the hotel.

Is there any indication when tickets will go on sale?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think the venue is a major step up from Bally's. Here is the resort's info on the meeting space and other stuff. 120 two-bedroom villas available along with the regular suites...

ACL

Could this have anything to do with players getting robbed in Vegas?
There is a F1 event in Vegas at around the same time making hotel rooms much higher than they would normally be, amongst other factors.

ALT_ESV

IMG_8507.jpeg

I already booked my room. They have a “cancel at least three days before the check-in for free”. It’s a no brainer even if I don’t have tickets yet. I’ve got mine…I’d recommend just pulling the trigger.

Remember that if you aren’t able to get in this hotel, Orlando means driving around…parking in another hotel down the street or getting an Uber. In Vegas, you could easily just walk from another hotel. It won’t be as easy in Orlando

Last edited: