Mosconi cup

smoochie

NotLikeThis
And you guys want pool to advance and be main stream? never when these dawmbz are running the scene and the pool world.....its never gonna happen!!! Let them be happy with their PPV BS.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If they halt with the Cup score at 4-4 after today, it would leave a possible 13 matches for the last two days. Could be some late ones.

Agent 99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Matchroom has a You Tube channel, if they streamed these matches for free how much would their channel grow with subscribers, and how much would that increase their You Tube revenue? I don't know but I am sure it would be a far better long term solution for Matchroom, the fans and the sport.

nicksaint26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shot clocked stopped working during Sky's last runout. Scoreboard hasn't updated his last win yet, still shows 3-2. Not sure if that is only problem or if their are also streaming issues.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Shot clocked stopped working during Sky's last runout. Scoreboard hasn't updated his last win yet, still shows 3-2. Not sure if that is only problem or if their are also streaming issues.
Was the game that took it to 4-2 a B&R for Sky? If so, do you know what ball(s) were made on the break?

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Well if that's the only problem the other problem is that they Stopped the streaming... I can't imagine that the stream feed isn't down, they'd be playing non stop commercials while fixing the other issue if that were the case.

Jaden