Most Expensive cue in the world!

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Most expensive and not even some good old ivory? Weighs in @ 9.5 lbs lololol. Guess would be a hell off a break cue! Someone over at McDermott definitely has the good stuff😊. Id swear I've seen a cue for sale for more, like for a quarter million somewhere or something like that. It does say made in 1992 so maybe it was at that point. It's 63" so this would've been just the cue for Earl.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-15-17-05-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-08-15-17-05-50.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 1,764
  • Intimidator-1a.jpg
    Intimidator-1a.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 1,051

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Most expensive and not even some good old ivory? Weighs in @ 9.5 lbs lololol. Guess would be a hell off a break cue! Someone over at McDermott definitely has the good stuff. Id swear I've seen a cue for sale for more, like for a quarter million somewhere or something like that. It does say made in 1992 so maybe it was at that point. It's 63" so this would've been just the cue for Earl.

I always thought it was beyond crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Most expensive and not even some good old ivory? Weighs in @ 9.5 lbs lololol. Guess would be a hell off a break cue! Someone over at McDermott definitely has the good stuff😊. Id swear I've seen a cue for sale for more, like for a quarter million somewhere or something like that. It does say made in 1992 so maybe it was at that point. It's 63" so this would've been just the cue for Earl.
Better be careful breakin' with that thing or you'll perform hari-kari on yourself!!

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've seen that elsewhere. Does it come with a case? I can't imagine what the case looks like.

I remember seeing that cue on a poster (I think) way back in the mid 90's. I remember the thing weighed a ton (maybe like 13 pounds, but I forget). From my memory, I thought they originally had it priced at $250,000. I thought it looked cool. I knew it was purely art (not a playing cue, lol).

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
I remember seeing that cue on a poster (I think) way back in the mid 90's. I remember the thing weighed a ton (maybe like 13 pounds, but I forget). From my memory, I thought they originally had it priced at $250,000. I thought it looked cool. I knew it was purely art (not a playing cue, lol).

They did originally price it at 250k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rockin' Robin

Mr. Texas Express
Silver Member
I have hit a few balls with that cue.....to say it hits a ton....is right on. The case is a big box thing made by O'Neill or Yanez. The knife maker was very well known and the cue was on the cover of Guns and Knives magazine.