Most gentleman pool players as gamblers when they lose!!

poolsucker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve been around pool gambling a long time, it’s easy to act like a gentlemen when you win. Who are the best sportsman’s as they lose a set gambling? Oscar Domingues, He is always a gentleman win or lose. I would also say Shannon Murphy even as a kid when he lost he took it like man and didn’t complain or whine. Whose other examples of pool players that gamble a lot?

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m cool win or lose, it’s just pool. In anything that the way to be. Sadly I don’t play good as the top guys. Most ppl I’ve gambled with on the regular were cool losers. More often than not.

Sure it’s easy to get mad, but never at who I’m playing. Unless they pulled a move and that’s usually the end of the action forever.

Being too emotional about any result is bad for your game, what ever game you play

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Saw this and looked no further.

panocha.png

lol...

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
My Hispanic coworker told me that Cabron wasn't a bad word after using it to describe me.
Internet dictionary said:
Cabrón. While the literal translation of 'cabrón' is a male goat, its slang meaning is somewhat ruder. It generally translates to 'asshole'.