Most of my cues

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whats up everyone,
Just sharing most of my cues that I have. From left to right are Olney, OLney, Olney, Olney, Lambros, Nitti, Sugartree and Hagan. Check them out on the dirtiest pool table in history that gets 10 minutes play time a year on, lol.
Cues001.jpg
[/IMG]
Cues002.jpg
[/IMG]
Cues003.jpg
[/IMG]
Cues004.jpg
[/IMG]
 
Trav,

Nice Collection! However, if I'm seeing the pictures correctly, most of them appear to be missing their wraps! ;)

I keep meaning to post pics of what I have, but it seems to be changing so frequently, I'd have to update my pics faster than my ex-wife updates her facebook page! :rolleyes:

Jason
 
Very nice as usual Trav... a great array of players fo sho!

Are coming to the SBE this year?
 
Trav,

Nice Collection! However, if I'm seeing the pictures correctly, most of them appear to be missing their wraps! ;)

I keep meaning to post pics of what I have, but it seems to be changing so frequently, I'd have to update my pics faster than my ex-wife updates her facebook page! :rolleyes:

Jason

Thanks man, yea I am a wrapless man indeed, lol. I hear ya on the wife updating, lol. I have a couple of more cues ordered along with quite a few more Olneys. I am trying to slow down, it is hard to though, :p
 
Very nice as usual Trav... a great array of players fo sho!

Are coming to the SBE this year?

Hey thanks alot Jamie. I am planning on coming to the SBE this year. If everything works out as planned I will be there. I will stop by and check out your cues definitely man, Trav.
 
Hey thanks alot Jamie. I am planning on coming to the SBE this year. If everything works out as planned I will be there. I will stop by and check out your cues definitely man, Trav.

No booth this year Trav... I'm just hangin out for a change. Let's have a beer!
 
Great looking group Trav!


Text me if you get to the SBE. I have a feeling I may be parched...
 
Great looking group Trav!


Text me if you get to the SBE. I have a feeling I may be parched...

I will definitely do so Chris. I have worms number but I don't have your number in my new phone. Send me a pm if you would man with your current number. Talk to you soon man, Trav.
 
Great looking cues Trav! That Hagan looks awful though, lemme take it off your hands. ;)

Lol. It is an odd combo, 5 different points and 4 windows of all different woods in the buttsleeve. I am going to hang on to this ugly duckling, it has a great heart, :smile:
 
Lol. It is an odd combo, 5 different points and 4 windows of all different woods in the buttsleeve. I am going to hang on to this ugly duckling, it has a great heart, :smile:

I regret very few things but selling my Hagan is one of them. If yours hits like mine did never let it go. Great cue!
 
Whats up everyone,
Just sharing most of my cues that I have. From left to right are Olney, OLney, Olney, Olney, Lambros, Nitti, Sugartree and Hagan. Check them out on the dirtiest pool table in history that gets 10 minutes play time a year on, lol.
Cues001.jpg
[/IMG]
Cues002.jpg
[/IMG]
Cues003.jpg
[/IMG]
Cues004.jpg
[/IMG]

Very sweet lineup Trav...you definitely have great taste. I be loving them no wraps as well. The less clothing, the sexier! ;):grin:

Perhaps we'll get to meet at SBE if you indeed make it.:thumbup:

Best,
Mo
 
Back
Top