Moving Back To Charlotte

Fast Davie NC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will possibly be moving back to Charlotte in the near future. I use to play at Mother's years ago, I know Paradise is closed. Can someone please tell me what nicer pool rooms with good bar food, regular tourneys, BCA leagues, Action, Good Players are around the Mid-Town-SouthPark Area that I could play out of on a regular basis? Thanks In Advance! Davie

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rack'em in Matthews is the place to be, great tables, food and people. Tournaments by me on Friday and Saturday nights and you will only be 6 or so miles away.--Leonard

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
For Sunday tourneys Randolph's in Hickory has it. It's a handicapped 9 ball tourney which usually takes in 70-130 players. The only issue is that they play till it's over which means that you may be there till 11am the next day.

matta

Cue Snob
Silver Member
Rack'em has been mentioned. It's a nice place. There is also Smokin' Cue in Charlotte. It is a nice place with a bunch of 9ft Gold Crowns. Breakers, across the border in Rock Hill, SC is nice as well. Breakers has diamonds and some tough one-pocket action.

For Sunday tourneys Randolph's in Hickory has it. It's a handicapped 9 ball tourney which usually takes in 70-130 players. The only issue is that they play till it's over which means that you may be there till 11am the next day.

Randolph's Sunday tournament is off the charts. 11am is a bit much but don't be surprised if you are there at 4am if you win.

Enjoy the local scene. There is a lot to love for a pool player here in this area.

matta

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
ah ha

This will make it easier when I am blazing a trail down 85 N or S
to stop off for a few sets with my friend David .I've only been there
a time or two but I agree the smokin cue is a nice spot .
rsz_toy_van.jpg

pooltchr

Prof. Billiard Instructor
Silver Member
Iv'e been there once! Thanks Leonard!

Rack 'Em has moved to a new location, bigger and much nicer than the old one. They are in a shopping center out on Hwy 74 (Windsor Square) and the room is outstanding! Plenty of tournament and league action, and some pretty strong players most any night.
Oh, yeah. The food is great!

Steve

woodyosborne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
randolph's break and run $900 a ball last night

last night the break and run was up to $904 a ball in a 10ball rack. run the table-$9000 richer. if your handicap is 4 or below and nothing falls you get a rerack and try it again. if you make one and elect to try again and miss, you don't get any money. last night the guy quit after he make the one ball on a long full length bank- good shot on table 4.