Mr Wilson, why not lock the entire IPT forum?

Dr. Dissent

Best Doctor in Town
Silver Member
I guess the best thing to do right now, given all the irrational posts and "ill advisement" about the IPT, is to lock-up the entire IPT threads!.

Just a suggestion...
 
Seems like right now, the entire subject of the IPT is non-pool related. Actually, I wouldn't object to the forum moving over to the non-pool related area until a tournament is scheduled.
 
lol, what harm is it doing staying open and right where its at? It still seems to draw a lot of viewers. I don't understand this thread at all.
 
corvette1340 said:
lol, what harm is it doing staying open and right where its at? It still seems to draw a lot of viewers. I don't understand this thread at all.


I agree, and I apologize, I shouldn't have bumped it up. I wasn't being serious and I didn't make that clear. :o
 
During the World Pool Championship it was like 20 members watching posts in that forum, while 50 - 60 were watching the IPT forum...
 
Da Poet...<<Actually, I wouldn't object to the forum moving over to the non-pool related area until a tournament is scheduled.>>

I don't know if you intended that as a joke but it is pretty funny! (-:

IPT = non-pool related!

Thanks for the chuckle.

Regards,
Jim
 
I feel like I'm reading a Fantastic Four comic book.

The Human Torch................."Flame On!" (All the personal attacks)
The Thing............................Mr. Wilson (having to throw all the "flamers" out with brute strength)
The Stretchy Guy (Richards, I think)..........(What some people around here think happens to the TRUTH around certain individuals with the IPT,...it kinda gets ssstttrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttccccchhhhedd a little. Kinda reminds me of the old line, "I'll tell you the truth ten different ways before I'd lie to you.")
The Invisible Girl..............(all the interested visitors, guests and lurkers that never post but are always there watching the IPT soap opera.)

Somebody please stop me before I subreference again!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top