Murrell build me a tribute.....

albu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is a tribute Kenny build for me ....... familiar look im sure,but i like and cannot help myself :D

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 943
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 926
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 938
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 922

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Now that we know how awesome it looks, do tell us how awesome it plays :thumbup:

leftfootbl

not enough money!!!!
Silver Member
very nice traditional looking murrell you have there! any pictures of the whole cue? Thanks for sharing! :)

Brice

albu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now that we know how awesome it looks, do tell us how awesome it plays :thumbup:

Im very happy how the cue looks,the point inlays and veneer colors are super.
Also i love the grain of ebony in the butt....he sure now how to make a super nice cue.
Unfortunately i still dont have the cue in my hand,this are pics that Kenny send me,i must wait untill arrive....and this was always the hardest part...uf ,im nervous allready :p

He make me extension for the cue,also pictured :grin-square:

mel_smOg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
how come everyone gets lucky and buys cues from Kenny, and I cannot even get to the waiting list!!!!!!!!
love that cue man

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Murrell

Love the cue and the extension is awesome too.
I need to get on that list too.
Thank you for showing, and pray to the shipping Gods : )

dakraljic

Banned
Nice looking cue.Better to say gorgeous.It is the tribute of time as well.Goes to the same destination as mine.
Do you still have that 3piece player from Cognoscenti???It is amazing how well that cue plays with 2 joints.And it is pretty straight.
Good luck mister Chuck

dakraljic

Banned
One thought,
it must be hard to find two same protectors with masculine pins for joints you have on that special Cognoscenti.