Must Sell 1978 JossWest--Stroud--Traditional 4-point

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
SOLD SOLD SOLDI have a Nice all Original JW, I must sell for dental work and surgery.

I have to sell before Monday, I've had this cue since 1983, it was my first cue that a friend of mine sold me, his name was Hal Mix and he was the primary instructor for Nick Varner.

Anyway, the cue is a birdseye maple forearm with 4-brazillian rosewood points, the points are long and very sharp and with 1/32" deviation from high to low. It has the original linen wrap, the exact material I do not know, the butt is rosewood and the butt cap has the J with the horizontal "W". The cue has 2 shafts with orginal ferrules and new tips. The shafts are 11.8 and 12.7mm. The cue weight is 18.8 oz. with the lighter of the two shafts.

I need help with posting my pictures, I can post them on an e-mail, but I can't post on azbilliards, for some reason.

PRICE----SOLD SOLD SOLD must sell by monday, CASH, Postal Money Order, or PayPal but I have to add 4%.

E-mail me @ michaelkennedy_1@yahoo.com
OR, PM me
OR, Call me direct, I'm in the Hospital right now, but I have access to shipping the cue out Saturday, or, Monday.--#727-277-9853

I have Surgery, on Wednesday, So this has to happen ASAP. My Loss is your GAIN!!!!

Mike Kennedy, I have done a few transactions on azbilliards and almost 100 transactions on e-bay my name is michaelkennedy_1, on e-bay, if you want to check my past.

PS---HELP HELP HELP, with listing the pictures, if you help me and you end up buying the cue, I'll knock a few bucks off for your assistance.:eek:
SOLD SOLD

Last edited:

rustysregular10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
if you want me to post pics for you, my email is jdafolife@yahoo.com also good luck with your sale and good luck with your surgery. trust me if i had the money the cue would already be sold. but, i will help out if i can.

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
323   0   0
Your PM Box is Full....

Sent you an email....if you want help posting the pics let me know and I'll post them for you :wink:

Last edited:

rustysregular10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
here you go buddy good luck with the sale

josswest1.jpg

josswest2.jpg

josswest3.jpg

josswest4.jpg

josswest5.jpg

zrx replica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does it have the stitched rings? Hows finish...any warpage/straight? Pics on my system are vague...Love it ':grin-square:brah...sorry bout your med. issue--AJ

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
Sorry if i missed you inquiry

I am at Morton Plant Hospital in Largo Florida, right now. I am trying to resspnd to all inquiries, but I just reposted the original listing, so the Wednesday for surgery, is in the past.

I had the surgical site blow out with massive amount of fluid collection in the surgical scar. Now I am waiting on having an Indium Scan which is a procedure to see if there is more infection in the hip.

I'll try to respond to all inquiries and I do have a relative that has access to all my cues and will help me get out the cue/sshafts if the JW, sells.

Thanks for your understanding and be patient, if it takes me a little while to respond, I don't have anything happening right now, but if you've been in the hospital, they bother you every two minutes.

TAKE CARE< ALL

mike kennedy acedonkeyace
phone # 727-277-9853:thumbup::smile: