ibuycues I Love Box Cues Silver Member Jun 18, 2014 #2 The back of this case is simply stunning! Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures. Will Prout
L leto1776 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jun 18, 2014 #3 Love it. Been thinking about getting a JB case with my family sigil. This really has me thinking...
Guerra Cues I build one cue at a time Silver Member Jun 19, 2014 #5 I would love to own this case since I'm portuguese. I thought this case already had an owner. Awesome craftsmanship.
I would love to own this case since I'm portuguese. I thought this case already had an owner. Awesome craftsmanship.
Q Quesports AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jun 19, 2014 #6 Guerra Cues said: I would love to own this case since I'm portuguese. I thought this case already had an owner. Awesome craftsmanship. Click to expand... Hell I thought it was for you, guess I was wrong. Just found out me great grandpa came from Faial... Ancestry is interesting & cool..
Guerra Cues said: I would love to own this case since I'm portuguese. I thought this case already had an owner. Awesome craftsmanship. Click to expand... Hell I thought it was for you, guess I was wrong. Just found out me great grandpa came from Faial... Ancestry is interesting & cool..