My Gus

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
That is a true beauty Phil. If you ever consider parting with it please PM me.

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was reading some of the older posts and came across this beautiful cue, again. Very nice Gus you have there Phil. Gus made me a very similar cue, however it's length was 58 inches. He did ask me my height of which is was 5' 8". I never specified the length, nor did I even suggest a design or specific veneer colors. That was Gus's choice. If you look back a few years on my posts I believe I posted a picture of it. Hope you are enjoying the cue! Best Regards, Hal

Thanks Hal, I will search and see if I can find. All the best,
Phil

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is a true beauty Phil. If you ever consider parting with it please PM me.

Thank you Colonel...I will let you know when I do. I will be 68 in two months and must come to the realization I need to downsize. I only have one wife and one daughter and they have no interest in my guns, pool cues, tables and other excesses I have accumulated. One of my friends was trying to talk me out of a Springfield EMP 1911 9mm. I never fired the gun because I shoot other 9's and in trying to pursuade me he said, "There ain't no saddle bags on a casket". :smile:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of Gus cues is 57", which is my current player cue.

The other one I assumed was 58" but now I will have to check to see if it is 58.5

Ken

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was looking for something else and found this and decided to bump it because it is original, absolutely mint, COA from Barry and it is stored, crying to be played. Like that commercial tune, should it stay or should it go?:confused:

rhinobywilhite

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was looking for something else and found this and decided to bump it because it is original, absolutely mint, COA from Barry and it is stored, crying to be played. Like that commercial tune, should it stay or should it go?:confused:

As the AZ crowd has stated, "she's a winner" and I think you should keep it but money is a tremendous temptation. For me, however, that cue is like a good woman-you will really miss her when she is gone!

rhinobywilhite

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you Colonel...I will let you know when I do. I will be 68 in two months and must come to the realization I need to downsize. I only have one wife and one daughter and they have no interest in my guns, pool cues, tables and other excesses I have accumulated. One of my friends was trying to talk me out of a Springfield EMP 1911 9mm. I never fired the gun because I shoot other 9's and in trying to pursuade me he said, "There ain't no saddle bags on a casket". :smile:

As long as he doesn't try to slip a check in the casket to pay for the gun, I say let 'er go.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member

Well Phil, if there was a way to push the latter, I'd be on top of it! :)

Examples like that are VERY few and far between

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If

If that were the only cue you owned you would have one hell of a collection. Beautiful cue and case.