My Haley cue progress update

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
The inlays are done in the buttsleeve. Ron has a new engraving design which will adorn the ivory boxes. This cue will have all the bells and whistles.

Last edited:

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Super Nice

This cue is looking like it will be one of my most favorite of any cuemaker. Any chance you could post a picture of the forearm?

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Kevin Lindstrom said:
This cue is looking like it will be one of my most favorite of any cuemaker. Any chance you could post a picture of the forearm?
Thanks for the kind words. The inlays in the forearm aren't done yet. Ron is trying to muster up the courage to do them. If he shares a photo when he does them I'll post.
TommyT:)

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am very impressed with what I have seen so far.
Cannot wait to see the rest of the cue design.

Looking for the next series of pictures.
Myron

cutter

Steve Klein Custom Cues
Silver Member
Haley

Ron's work never ceases to amaze me. Everything is always dead on, from alignment, to proportions, to color selections. Then you see one in person and you go, man the pictures don't even do it credit. Can't wait to see the final masterpeice.
Congratulations
Steve

Worminator

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TommyT said:
The inlays are done in the buttsleeve. Ron has a new engraving design which will adorn the ivory boxes. This cue will have all the bells and whistles.

Tommy...that cue will NOT suck...:eek: ;) :D

bells

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it true that the black lines in between the venneers in the boxes are actually thinner black veneers? Very very sharp cue so far...................................................Im sure the forearm will be executed to perfection too..

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
bells said:
Is it true that the black lines in between the venneers in the boxes are actually thinner black veneers? Very very sharp cue so far...................................................Im sure the forearm will be executed to perfection too..

RON USES PAPER VENEERS. THAT WHAT THE THIN LINES ARE.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
They beat me too it!

Back to Tommy's cue!
I was woundering about the forearm. Will it be a box cue or a 8 pointer?
And how goes the 14/1?
Later Tommy. Sweet cue as usual!!
Nick :)

classiccues

Craig Petersen Ebony Nose Circa 1988
Gold Member
Silver Member
FAST_N_LOOSE said:
LMFAO.....I KNEW EITHER YOU OR GRADER WERE GONNA ASK ME THAT.

Hey I just learned that CNC points are now called recuts.. so I got think recut boxes are on the way to.. :D Hey judging by some criteria thats a 38 sided box :)

But all joking aside its a really nice cue...

JV

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
forearm photo

Some of you wanted to see the forearm. The inlays have not been done yet. They will mirror the ones in the buttsleeve along with silver and ivory barbells between the points. The buttsleeve will also have silver lines with ivory dots surrounding the boxes.

Last edited:

Jon

Custom User Title
Silver Member
I'm man enough to admit after seeing the workmanship in this cue (and any other Ron Haley cue i've seen here)...
I cried...
:eek: :D :)

Jon

Last edited: