My lambros rewrapped at the expo

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
before and after pics! I think it came great...it's lizard wrap.
 

Attachments

  • 20130116_152158.jpg
    20130116_152158.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 924
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,016
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 870
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 886
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 976
Man I can never remember his name but his company is shaft master. He was right next to black burn.
 
It's amazing how a simple wrap change can make it look like an entirely different cue. It's beautiful!
 
It's amazing how a simple wrap change can make it look like an entirely different cue. It's beautiful!

Thank you. I was blown away when I saw it. I was going to get a Spanish bull wrap but he pulled that out and it just matched beautifully.
 
Last edited:
Lambros Re-Wrap

The fellow who owns Shaftmaster is Jude Hammond from CA. I met him at an early ICCS show and I found him to be a nice all around type of guy. He's been at SBE quite a few years now. He installed a leather wrap on one of my cues a while back and it still looks great. He also collects cues and currently owns two of the highest end Tad cues in existence. You made a good choice in upgrading your cue's wrap. We all know Lambros cues are great players. John S. Vero.
 
Thanks for giving me the name. This is the 2nd wrap I've had him do and both came out perfect. I also always have him give the shafts a cleaning every year. Your right he's a hell of a nice guy and it's always a pleasure to do business with him.

The fellow who owns Shaftmaster is Jude Hammond from CA. I met him at an early ICCS show and I found him to be a nice all around type of guy. He's been at SBE quite a few years now. He installed a leather wrap on one of my cues a while back and it still looks great. He also collects cues and currently owns two of the highest end Tad cues in existence. You made a good choice in upgrading your cue's wrap. We all know Lambros cues are great players. John S. Vero.
 
I'm not sure..It came from the same booth that lambros was hanging at the expo all weekend. He literally bought a bunch of wraps from him as I walked up to his stand to drop off my cue to have it wrapped.


Its beautifull, but IT looks LIKE embossed leather from tiger?
 
Back
Top