My Money or Your Money

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
Here r the charcters the 1.The backer skill level 3 2. The players skill level 6 (challengers)
3.The opponents skill level 8
4.The game is BB 9b brk and ball in hand and the last 2 scotch dbls
5.1 of the challengers is staking the 500 7 ahead set,and truely hates his partner.
6.The oponents r putting up no money,the backer is staking their side .It took 30 min and it was over .:grin-square: THE CHALLENGERS WON Would they have played on their money .
 
Last edited:
I consulted a hieroglyphics expert, my ouija board, used my secret decoder ring, went to a tea leaf reader and wrote Dear Abby. I no comprehendo. But it appears you and your partner split $500, so that's pretty cool.
 
Ok, I'll bite. Who won?

Btw, I was just in Myrtle Beach SC a month or so ago, for the Megadeth/Machine Head concert @ the House Of Blues. We could've got up and played some before the show.

Of course, you'd have to give me your physical address so I could type it into my GPS, as I'm not sure I'd be able to follow your directions. ;)
 
Last edited:
Wait wait wait. 7 ahead in scotch dub's that was over in 30 minutes? I need independent verification else I call bushhog!
 
LOL the challengers won,wonder if they (opponents) would have played that game on their own money.NO i didnt have a dime in it LOL:grin-square:
 
Ok, I'll bite. Who won?

Btw, I was just in Myrtle Beach SC a month or so ago, for the Megadeth/Machine Head concert @ the House Of Blues. We could've got up and played some before the show.

Of course, you'd have to give me your physical address so I could type it into my GPS, as I'm not sure I'd be able to follow your directions. ;)

I was down your way this past weekend and didn't get any action so I ended up going to Biloxi and got all the action I could handle and then some,lol!
 
Last edited:
I was down your way this past weekend and didn't get any action so I ended up going to Biloxi and got all the action and could handle and them some,lol!

The Dog House is the only place in Myrtle Beach u can find action :grin-square:
 
Here are the details:

1. The backer (is not very skilled in pool)
2. The players (play pretty good)
3. The opponents (play better)
4. They are playing scotch doubles 9 ball. The better players are spotting break, ball-in-hand, and the last 2. The match is 7-ahead for $500.
5. One of the opponents is covering their bet and truly hates his partner
6. It took 30 min and it was over .:grin-square: .

Translated above.

Not real sure why it was posted anyway.
 
Back
Top