poolrod I like old school Gold Member Silver Member Jun 26, 2014 #1 Ron makes great cases. Attachments DSC01128.jpg 112.5 KB · Views: 711 DSC01135.jpg 101 KB · Views: 688
D deanoc AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jun 26, 2014 #2 This is one of my favorites I order 3 or 4 of these every year people won't let me keep them Ron is a class act.and his cases are the best of this style And buffalo or bison has a buttery feel that i like dean
This is one of my favorites I order 3 or 4 of these every year people won't let me keep them Ron is a class act.and his cases are the best of this style And buffalo or bison has a buttery feel that i like dean
phil dade AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jun 27, 2014 #3 Dean pretty much said it all. I will add that the seal on Ron's cases give unmatched protection from humidity etc. Great case, I let you know when I get another Szamboti .sorry I was unable to get down this week. All the best.
Dean pretty much said it all. I will add that the seal on Ron's cases give unmatched protection from humidity etc. Great case, I let you know when I get another Szamboti .sorry I was unable to get down this week. All the best.
poolrod I like old school Gold Member Silver Member Jun 27, 2014 #4 Thank you Dean and Phil, we can get together another time, Phil, maybe closer to a pool table.
tonyboy59 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jun 27, 2014 #5 That case is certainly worthy of a Gus or Barry...congrats to you sir!
poolrod I like old school Gold Member Silver Member Jul 6, 2014 #7 Thank you, guys, Ron is still building cases, so call him up. (337) 254-8494
JimmyRayK Gina collector Silver Member Jul 6, 2014 #8 Wow, such a great case for your Szamboti. Love it. My birthday is coming up.