My New Cues

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got these a couple of weeks ago and am diggin on 'em!!! Both are S-Petes and are cocobolo. Only g10 pins. The b/j cue has b-flys of abonya burl, cocobolo and maple and has a g10 ferrule w/ phenolic tip. It also seems to have a special feature that ensures I either make 3 balls or jump the cb off the table. The playing cue has b-flys of lacewood burl/ quilted maple/ lacewood burl/ quilted maple. I have not found any hidden features yet.

Attachments

• Flys.jpg
    Flys.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 3,701
  • FullButts.jpg
    FullButts.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 3,660
  • FerrulesNjoints.jpg
    FerrulesNjoints.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 3,765
Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn my pics suck! They looked pretty good on my desktop tho. You will need to send me to the USOpen I guess! Diana will take a good pic I am sure.

Allenjo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Black-Balled...i'd have to say that your cues are the nicest sneakys i've ever seen! Not really a fan of sneakys but after seeing your cue, it just made me want to have 1 too hehe...great cue and great wood choices for the butterflys

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks guys for the nicce words. I need to read the cue pics thread so I can take some decent pics. Or maybe get a light for my table! The sticks are from Pat Diveney in IA. Really cool guy who got me the cues is a lot less time than I expected.
And, am I the only guy in the world with 2 g10s in one cue? Anybody know?

Gerald

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have 2 cues on order. One is a beautiful highly figured Bubinga with no inlays as the wood stands tall on it's own merits. The other will be a four pointer with Purpleheart as the main wood, The Purpleheart is so pretty I was sorely tempted to have it done as a plain jane but a picture in my mind of the 4 points and their border kept overiding that temptation. Pure figured wood, when it's potential comes to fruition is always at the top of my list--sometimes slightly below is a classic style. However, Sheldon posted in a different thread a Ebony with Cocobolo that was extremely cool, simple and original.

roymjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ordered a cocobolo sneaky pete from Pat last year. I ordered the brass pin. I was very happy with it, wished i hadn't sold it. Pat does nice work

deadstroke32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
roymjr said:
I ordered a cocobolo sneaky pete from Pat last year. I ordered the brass pin. I was very happy with it, wished i hadn't sold it. Pat does nice work

Thay look good .but can u see if u get more light???

cuejunky

Pool Player
Silver Member
I've got one of Pat's butterfly sneakies and it hits great. Good CB control. Has that nice "plunk" sound when you hit with it too.......