My New Gilbert I Picked Up At Derby

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Here is a cue I picked up at the CueAddicts booth while I was at Derby. I just saw the cue and liked the design although it holds no real significance to me. Andy told me he designed the cue with a native american theme, I just thought it looked cool.:smile:

027.jpg

021.jpg

020.jpg

018.jpg

023.jpg
 
Great cue D. Thanks for letting me hit some balls with it. Andy is the man.
 
I was the original owner of that cue, very nice pickup. It has a nice hit like all Gilberts.

Troy
 
Great cue D. Thanks for letting me hit some balls with it. Andy is the man.
We should do that more that once a year........damn job.
I was the original owner of that cue, very nice pickup. It has a nice hit like all Gilberts.

Troy
Thx for the heads up. I really like the design of the cue but if I were gonna play with it all the time I would weight it a little. I like sledgehammers.:smile:

That is a very nice cue. Thanks for letting me see it while we were waiting for our cars on Sunday.

Good to see you again Tony, glad to see you had a safe trip home.
 
That's definitely a sweet butterfly....lot of work in it. Think you stole it on the deal. ;) :eek: :)
 
That's definitely a sweet butterfly....lot of work in it. Think you stole it on the deal. ;) :eek: :)

Scott told me you guys didn't like his end of it but he was set on getting that cue. I hope the deal works out for him and he makes a score on the cue.
 
Back
Top