My New Haley!

Vinman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After being away from the pool scene for many years, Ron delivered this unbelievable cue to me at the SBE.

Ron and Jaylon were as nice as can be, and the whole experience was a pleasure. The process from start to end was fascinating and fun, so in a way I’m sorry to see it come to an end, even with the final delivery of this beauty.

The materials used are cocobolo for the forearm, points and butt sleeve, with Honduran rosewood burl and ebony used for the shield/boxes. The points and ebony boxes are engraved, and all the inlays are copper which really stand out and complement the deep rich colors of the woods. Completing the elegant design is a split wrap.

I tried my best, but it’s hard to capture all of this in the pictures. Enjoy!

1.jpg
2.jpg
Finished-52c.jpg
Finished-20c.jpg
Finished-21c.jpg
Finished-29c.jpg
Finished-30c.jpg

FullCue.jpg

Family Portrait :)

thumbnail_IMG_6784a.jpg

Last edited:

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Vinny

It has been a long time…. How are you? I wish I knew you were coming as I would have enjoyed running into you. Maybe another time.

I saw the cue and it was gorgeous. Great to see the cue went to you. Enjoy!

All the best
Myron

Vinman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Vinny

It has been a long time…. How are you? I wish I knew you were coming as I would have enjoyed running into you. Maybe another time.

I saw the cue and it was gorgeous. Great to see the cue went to you. Enjoy!

All the best
Myron

Hey Myron, great to hear from you!

I'm doing very well thank you, I hope you are as well.

I was only at the Expo on Saturday, and not for very long. I'm sorry we didn't cross paths, but another time for sure!

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Easily one of the most spectacular, classy, and understated cues I’ve ever seen. Masterpiece by any definition. Absolutely love it. Enjoy!!!!

HueblerHustler7

AndrewActionG
Silver Member
This cue is insanely gorgeous, literally makes me feel calm warm and bubbly inside lol Thanks for sharing some eye candy. HD video would be great as well lol

Vinman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you everyone!

I liked HH7's suggestion and added two videos to the first post. HD can be selected if it doesn't default when opened.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
BIG.....BIG.....BIG.....Yeah that only starts to describe it.. Congrats!