My New Jensen Arrived

slayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Pics of my new Jensen, Mike & June are two of the nicest people you could ever deal with. Mike promised the cue by May and even through his surgery cue was still done early. I cannot say enough about Mike and June, they are fantastic. Enjoy pictures. ( hopefully I can get them loaded).
Jim
need help again loading I know it's in wanted for sale but cue is not for sale it's my player cue

Last edited:

custmqs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Here you go...

slayer said:
need help again loading

Nice cue, Jim...

jensencue004.jpg

jensencue008.jpg

jensencue009.jpg

jensencue022.jpg

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Looks like an amazing player. Also, the "gun-sight" inlays remind me of my Richard Black cue. All three of my Jensen cues play great. One is my main player.

I can't say enough about the playability of Mikes cues. I owned a Jensen for years before I knew who Mike Johnson was. It was a fairly fancy but nicked up cue that most people mis-took for an Ernie Martinez. I got the cue from a friend, paid him for it, and put it away. The first shot I ever took with it was a long straight in shot. I was just trying to stop the cueball, but instead it drew all the way back to the back rail, and I was kind of shocked. I had it refinished and made it my player. There is something special about the construction of these cues, and I know a lot of people that feel the same way, even though you don't hear it very often.