My new JIM PIERCE

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Enjoy the pics:smile::smile::smile::eek::eek::smile::smile::smile:

Jim was pleasure to deal with.We agreed on 6 pointer SW styled cue and I told him generally how do I want a cue to look like.Didn't want to give him all specs but was rather let him to put something by himself into design.
I told him that what I really want is stiff hitting cue and just choose wood for the cue.Everything else was choosen and designed by him.
The cue had to be done in 6 months but at some point he told me that he would be late for a month or two since he wasn't satisfied with the way the cue was coming out since he was looking for perfection and asked me if I am ok with that.
I said no problem.He was very thankful and has delivered the cue in that time he said he would.
The cue looks fabulous and the finish,the balance,the weight and the hit are perfect.Cue plays awesome and can't say enough how satisfied I am.It's not that I am satisfied just with the cue but with the all process and communication with Jim all way thru.
He indeed builds a hell of the cue and certainly deserves his cues are played by real players.So,to all of you who wants great player that is built and construct really well at the same time,don't hesitate to choose Jim Pierce for your cue maker.
You will be satisfied with the final outcome and beside this you will be treated well and will have communication during the all process and will always know what stage is your cue at.
Thanks Jim and keep building fantastic cues

Attachments

• butt finished.jpg
    butt finished.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 899
  • butt finished 2.jpg
    butt finished 2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 812
  • butt finished 3.jpg
    butt finished 3.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 821
  • butt&ringwork.jpg
    butt&ringwork.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 820
  • entire cue.jpg
    entire cue.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 812
Last edited:

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
A fe more:):):):eek::eek::):):)

Attachments

• entire cue sky view.jpg
    entire cue sky view.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 907
  • forearm finished.jpg
    forearm finished.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 812
  • forearm finished 2.jpg
    forearm finished 2.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 813
  • forearm finished 3.jpg
    forearm finished 3.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 811
  • forearm&ringwork.jpg
    forearm&ringwork.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 808

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
And more:smile::smile::smile::p:p:smile::smile::smile:

Attachments

• ringwork.jpg
    ringwork.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 809
  • butt.jpg
    butt.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 801
  • forearm.jpg
    forearm.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 816
  • forearm 2.jpg
    forearm 2.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 805

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice cue, I want to try a Pierce out of theses days. His stuff looks nice and his work looks clean.

Piercecustmcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback. Davor hope you love your cue. I know it took longer then expected. Thanks again for your business. :smile:

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks everybody for the positive feedback. Davor hope you love your cue. I know it took longer then expected. Thanks again for your business. :smile:

Hey Jim,

I hope all is well..
I sent you a text 2 weeks ago and another today..
Let me know what your thinking..

Thanks

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thank you all for nice comments on Jim's cue.It's really beautiful indded:smile::smile::smile:
And even more important plays amazingly well:eek::wink::eek: