Silver Member
Just a couple more...

I took a couple more pics that I think really show off Jim's work:

jmwbutt.jpg

inlaycloseup.jpg

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
I was just thinking about this and it looks like I missed my 14 year anniversary with my JMW. I'm going to have to take her out on the town tonight and spend some quality time!

BF10BD38-F4F1-4966-BA59-C1EBB2E568B2_1_201_a.jpeg
283A0C23-8DA9-4F9E-8FC3-2B5EA4F5C4B6_1_201_a.jpeg

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
I was just thinking about this and it looks like I missed my 14 year anniversary with my JMW. I'm going to have to take her out on the town tonight and spend some quality time!
Beautiful cue Zack. I remember following your journey as you designed and had the cue built. Did you not also sell and buy-back that cue ? IN any event it is a very nice cue, enjoy !

Dave

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
Beautiful cue Zack. I remember following your journey as you designed and had the cue built. Did you not also sell and buy-back that cue ? IN any event it is a very nice cue, enjoy !

Dave
I did, so, we haven't been together the whole 14 years and I'm so thankful that it went to a good home that allowed me to buy it back! I've had some offers but I don't know that I could part with the cue again, and hope to never be in the position where I have to!

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That is incredible, the design of the mirrored inlays is genius. Thanks for sharing and use her in the greatest of health.

Thanks
-don

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
Thanks everyone, the design is very special to me and it makes it all the better that it plays so well. Last night was very fun, even if I didn’t play that well!