My New Mason Case

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just wanted to thank John Barton for another great case. I love the design of the Mason cases and had to have one. Here it is :):

Dave

Attachments

• JB Cases Mason 001.jpg
    JB Cases Mason 001.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 759

acousticsguru

player/instructor
Silver Member
Wow! This is very beautiful. Love retro-style stuff! :thumbup:

Greetings from Switzerland, David.

„J'ai gâché vingt ans de mes plus belles années au billard. Si c'était à refaire, je recommencerais.“ – Roger Conti

hookmehorns

Lizard King
Silver Member
Great looking cases guys, congrats to you both. I've got one on order and can't wait to receive and share it with ya'll too. It's going to be a treat. :thumbup:

Jb cases are some of the best out there and are always raising the bar.

Best,
Mo

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks all. I agree that John is doing such great work - I just took my new case out for a test drive and everyone loves it. It looks better in person.

Dave

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
I agree.......

Thanks all. I agree that John is doing such great work - I just took my new case out for a test drive and everyone loves it. It looks better in person.

Dave

I have one very much like yours, and really like it. The case looks better in person. Very true.

Will Prout

skierlawyer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful case Dave, I was thinking about getting one myself. Thinking about a black one and getting "Ernie Martinez Cues" or Ernie's logo on it and maybe some silver tooling to look like the inlays of my cue in progress.

Enjoy your new case, and may you use it in good health.

jim_vielee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice case! How do you like this case in comparisions to the other cases you have had in the past?

jim

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice case! How do you like this case in comparisions to the other cases you have had in the past?

jim

First, thanks for the nice comments Will & Brian. That idea about making the case custom w/Ernie's logo sound cool.

Jim,

I have had several JB Cases in all forms, including 4x8 butterflies; his standard cases (Range Rover, Strong Bear, etc.); GTF; and several Instroke cases from when John was making them. I love them all and they are all made of excellent quality and protection. I also have several cases from other manufactures, but thought I'd concentrate on John's stuff. But my feeling's on the Mason case pretty much hold true for the rest.

Although I haven't used the Mason case all that much so it's still new, I find the weight, size, pocket size & design, and workmanship/quality of the leather to be second to none. Although the pockets are a little more roomy on the 4x8 butterfly because they have more room to work with because of the larger surface, the added length of the large pocket on the Mason allows my extender to be fully assembled when stored, whereas I have to remove the end cap to store it in any other case I have (I love this feature!).

One thing to note is that because of its compact design, it is a tight fit storing my cues in it as it is new and I think the leather and the inserts need breaking in per John's video so this will get better. Other than that...I LOVE IT! It looks cool and all that saw it Friday night love it, too.

I hope that answers your question.

Dave

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
wow, I like this Case alot. I have many JB Cases, this Stuff is the Nutz.Think to order one like yours:thumbup:
Ralf

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Dave,

Thank you again for the business. I am glad the case arrived safely and at a good moment in your life.

I will cherish what you gave me always and can't thank you enough.

Best to you and Diane. We WILL make it your direction in the not too distant future.

Your friend,

John

jim_vielee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dave,

Thank you again for the business. I am glad the case arrived safely and at a good moment in your life.

I will cherish what you gave me always and can't thank you enough.

Best to you and Diane. We WILL make it your direction in the not too distant future.

Your friend,

John

how can i get a mason case?