my new porper mini lathe by MANWON

Stixx&Stones

Registered
I have just pick up my new tool (a porper mini lathe) from a friend of mine(MANWON). He told me once that in our business, we have to be flexible and diversified. So MANWON help me in acquiring this tool. Before picking it up, he spent quite a bit explaining all the accessories and what the lathe can do. The different type of repair on a cue. MANWON has quite a bit of knowledge when comes to repairing cues, so this was unselfish of him to take the time to teach me about the machine. I have known MANWON since we were stationed together in Korea in 1995. Thats is where I met him, we played a lot of pool and tournaments there. For soldiers away from home that was our home at the recreation center, and we have played and won some of the tournaments there. But I say thank you to MANWON for taking the time and for making it possible in getting me my new tool. Now I have the tool to take care my customer. thank you again MANWON.
 
i met him at his poolroom near tacoma wash. he is a gruff guy on the forums but in person a real cool guy.
 
one of the really good guys!

Craig(manwon) is one of the really good guys. He is quick to help others and a man with very nice skills himself.

Hu
 
How much was your mini lathe??? I would like to invest in it. In 2003 I got 3rd place at the 8th Army Pool Championships at Camp Humpherys, Korea. Thats where I really started playing alot.
 
Back
Top