My New Tim Scruggs

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
Welcome to AZB. Did you know your links lead to a swarm of popups? They won't be popular.

May I ask how you found out about AZB? Another German poster, maybe? There are a few on here.

finalist

Registered
Ts

Hi,

Apology I does not understand few Englisch.and understands I which it means. Do they have a better picture program?Please send my a link.
Thanks Martin

sneak_peter

"the tulip way of life"
Silver Member
Welcome to AZB. Did you know your links lead to a swarm of popups? They won't be popular.

May I ask how you found out about AZB? Another German poster, maybe? There are a few on here.

azb is all around the world. they get you everywhere. you can't escape :wink:

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
Very nice cue, Martin. Thanks for the better links...and welcome once again.

sweatinNbettin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is a very nice Scruggs. You will love the hit of the radial pin. That is the pin I have in my Scruggs.

finalist

Registered
Ts

Thanks for all,
I bild this Custom with Mike.And the work from Mike and Tim is perfect.
And the Taper,the pin and the hit is a Monster.
I like my Cue

Best Regards Martin

poohkiller

Still life.
Silver Member
Welcome to the forum, Martin.

Your entrance has been a very classy one with this very nice Scruggs. Congratulations for it!

David

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Welcome, Martin. Your new Scruggs cue looks very nice.....all business and classic style.....enjoy it !!

Sean

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wounderbar

Mr Martin,
You are a very lucky man! Amazing cue! Be careful when you take it out. You will have a difficult time keeping admirer's from drooling all over your new Tim Scruggs Custom Cue.
Congrats and much thanks for sharing,
Nick :)

finalist

Registered
Mr Martin,
You are a very lucky man! Amazing cue! Be careful when you take it out. You will have a difficult time keeping admirer's from drooling all over your new Tim Scruggs Custom Cue.
Congrats and much thanks for sharing,
Nick :)

Hello nick, I are very happy with this beautiful cue. And thank you at Mike and tim they built it exactly the same like I it for me wished. This Cue will accompany me the remainder of my life. Cordial greetings from Germany
best Regards Martin :)