My Video

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
sounds great Mike! Time for some fresh blood, heh? :wink:
What if you could make your next 14.1 instructional vid focus on some specialties? I think you could make notes during your general practise session (though it could distract you a bit). Like when you face some tricky position or secondary break or come to a point of precise decision-making - you could save the position and set it up afterwards for your review, describing what to do and how to treat it. Um?

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
WOW.... just went over 1,400
Thank you so much Vahmurka for the comment. Sounds like you have a very interesting idea. It is about that time for a new video.

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
Mike I never knew that you had an instructional video. I am checking it out now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Yes Sir.

Mike I never knew that you had an instructional video. I am checking it out now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I hope that you like it. There are three more videos. When you click on the Link. Just go down to the bottom right and it states: more videos.

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
Mike nice video. I will definitely watch some more when I have the time. The biggest thing I picked up is you are always aware of the of the dangers. Your risk management is very good and something I am going to try and focus on during my next session.

I loved the cameo by Roxie!!!

bigskyblue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How Do You Do IT?

Mike, you seem to aim and shot so automatically.
Which method do you use to aim?

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Mike, you seem to aim and shot so automatically.
Which method do you use to aim?

Bigskyblue.... Thanks for the question, I am "Old School"... I do not use a aiming method. I just look at the object ball, then the cue ball where I want to stoke it and then aim for that spot on the object ball. If that is a aiming system then I use one.

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
My video just hit 1,700 views! That is something. My Thanks to good friends like: David Sapolis, Ingo Peter, Bert Kinister, Dennis Walsh & others who have 'shared' the Link for others to watch. Here is another video that I put up a while back that you all might enjoy with an 84 ball run. http://vimeo.com/26411045

zeronine

Registered
great videos...thanks a lot! getting a pool table in a few weeks and am just going to plant a laptop near it and watch and listen to vids like these over and over while i play. The player commentary and insight into what you're thinking makes them so valuable.

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
great videos...thanks a lot! getting a pool table in a few weeks and am just going to plant a laptop near it and watch and listen to vids like these over and over while i play. The player commentary and insight into what you're thinking makes them so valuable.

Thank you for the comment, that was nice of you.

PS: Dave (Drau048)... Thanks for the nice message.